Two babies in 2 years- making progress! (transformation pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are a true inspiration.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    THX FOR THE INSPIRATION!
  • ajlala1221
    ajlala1221 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! How tall are you? I seem to be built similar to you only I'm much heavier on the bottom :) So encouraging to see this progress post-baby!!
  • diroka
    diroka Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Which lifting program are you using?
    I also was not one of the lucky ones -- I gained weight after giving birth, due to nursing!
  • sweetpineapple
    sweetpineapple Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ajlala1221 wrote: »
    Incredible!! How tall are you? I seem to be built similar to you only I'm much heavier on the bottom :) So encouraging to see this progress post-baby!!

I am 5'5"
  • sweetpineapple
    sweetpineapple Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    diroka wrote: »
    Which lifting program are you using?
    I also was not one of the lucky ones -- I gained weight after giving birth, due to nursing!

I hired a trainer to make me a program. I lift as heavy as I can, 5 days a week.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Nice work, keep it up.
  • angelicawix
    angelicawix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm currently pregnant with my second. I had just lost 50 lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter, gained it all back and still have it (2 years later)
    Now I'm trying to get healthy to loss some weight to minimize risks for this pregnancy.

You are so inspiring!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Good job mama! I also had two in two years. June of 2013 and may of 2014. They were my 3rd and 4th and now I don't look like I've had ONE! Totally doable and worth the work! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!