Getting started

Options
i am currently 286lbs. The heaviest I have ever been. I start a new work out session for 6 weeks at Kaia fit. I cannot wait. It's 4 days a week. :) just looking for people to chat along with and share recipes and advice.

Replies

• wGbv7680
    wGbv7680 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi crzy.. I'm a newbie. I walk some but it kills my knees. I am 199.got down to 190 from 215 and blew it. Why do we blow it after working so hard
  • CrzyNevaeh
    CrzyNevaeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Idk. I ask myself that every day. And then I remember the quote. "It took years to put it in, it will take years to get rid of it. " lol
  • mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    CrzyNevaeh wrote: »
    Hi! Idk. I ask myself that every day. And then I remember the quote. "It took years to put it in, it will take years to get rid of it. " lol

I prefer, "Rome was not built in a day!" I have yo-yo'd with my weight for many years. I simply did not have the knowledge and self esteem to do better. One thing we all have to come to understand is that we are human! This will not be a perfect journey! But if you have the WILL you can accomplish anything. Another good quote is this, "impossible = I'M POSSIBLE" :)
  • simplymonicav
    simplymonicav Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go! This is a great app to help stay committed.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me for motivation
  • MarciFrench
    MarciFrench Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started week 4 of my first Kaia FIT session. So far I am loving it and enjoying the clean eating as well as the camaraderie of the other women. Not to mention the results! How are you fairing?