Let's looose 100!!! Week 1: 90ish lbs left to go!

Options
I've been tracking for a week now and everyday gets easier- I'm on the hunt for some more friends! all the posts/activity keep me interested and motivated, and I'd love to have more friends with 100ish to loose!
add away!

Replies

• MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    I PUT DOWN TO LOOSE 60, OF COURSE ONCE I MEET THAT IM GOING TO CONTINUE SINCE SUGGESTED FOR MY HEIGHT IS LIKE 100 LESS THEN I AM NOW. ;-) WOULD LOVE TO BE FRIENDS ON THIS JOURNEY
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    Options
    :happy: Add me! I have about 140 to lose after I have this baby! I am on here all the time and can give lots of support! :tongue:
  • nyreesm
    nyreesm Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in I am trying to loose 43lbs by the end of July then continue my weight loss from there.
  • butterflykisses9
    Options
    my goal right now is 70 but eventually I want to get down to 150 which is 100 pounds less than I am now!!!! Add me....we can compare and hopefully reach our goals together!
  • keledawn79
    keledawn79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I must lose 75 more to be in my healthy weight range...Let's do this!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Lets do this ! I have lost 38 so far and have another 70 some to go ! Feel free to add me as a friend we can all support each other !
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose feel free to add me I with ya all the way!! =))
  • Brandysmith1985
    Brandysmith1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at lease 75, possibly 100 we'll see how I feel once I get there! I would be happy to add you as a friend, the more motivation the better!
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose. Just started this site a week or so ago and am looking for more friends too. Consider yourself one friend richer!