My friend wants to bake Christmas cookies...

Options
kjllose
kjllose Posts: 948 Member
and I would love to do it but I just know I will want to eat them. I've had enough of a gain as it is so what can I do to make cookies with her and not hurt her feelings but not eat the cookies? Any suggestions? Any light cookie recipes hiding out anywhere that anyone would like to share? Thanks:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    and I would love to do it but I just know I will want to eat them. I've had enough of a gain as it is so what can I do to make cookies with her and not hurt her feelings but not eat the cookies? Any suggestions? Any light cookie recipes hiding out anywhere that anyone would like to share? Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    mmm cookies. get some really small cookie cutters and then you can have a couple and not worry :) I have all my cookie ingredients ready to go for next month! lol Gingerbread and sugar cookies and whipped shortbread. :flowerforyou: just make sure you gift most of them!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I actually just asked a few friends if they wanted to bake Christmas cookies. I know I'll eat some, but I love to package them all up in cute tins and give them away for presents, so I never eat too many!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Definitely save some calories or plan an extra workout so you can enjoy a few of the cookies. Try chewing gum while you are making them so that you aren't tempted to sample the cookie dough and so you can hold off on eating them once they come right out of the oven! (I am hoping like crazy that works for me! LOL)
  • nicka24
    Options
    I saw ur post to the christmas cookie comment and I noticed you're getting married about the same time as my fiance and I!! We are August 9th.. what about you? How did you get motivated to lose so much weight? I know the wedding should be a big motivation but I'm feeling kind of stressed about the whole thing. I want to go dress shopping but I'm refusing til I lose weight, but I just keep eating more!!Any encouraging words?
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Yuuuumm
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    #bringback2008