Insulin sensitivity

Options
Hey can someone give me advice for my Nutrition?

recent blood work
http://s270.photobucket.com/user/eraser51/library/Blutwerte

recent log
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/de/food/diary/eraser51

I did reverse diet now after being low kcal and low carb a long time. But the weight stall continues (been 6 months)

Started exercising now 2x a week (stronglifts) and 1x yoga

Doing ~2000kcal but not hungry enough for the approximated 2700kcal
BUT Have huge carb cravings on the weekend :/ cant shake em
Also huge diet coke addiction

Have a glucose tolerance test in 2 weeks.
right now I only take carbs after training (rice only) should I raise carbs? or lower them again!?
No clue anymore...

Any advice?

Replies

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    This feels like something a proper nutritionist or doctor should handle. Getting dietary advice from the general public when there is a pathology involved might not be the best idea!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    This feels like something a proper nutritionist or doctor should handle. Getting dietary advice from the general public when there is a pathology involved might not be the best idea!

I agree...PLUS, cough* I can't understand your diary and you've provided no stats.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    are you using a food scale?
    do you log everything you eat?
    are you using generic database entries?
    are you eating back 100% of exercise calories?

do you have a medical condition? Title of your post says "insulin sensitivity" but you did not elaborate on that in your OP...
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Since you have a glucose tolerance test coming up, I would agree that it sounds like you are under a doctor's care. Has s/he referred you to a dietitian? That seems like a good next step.

Do you eat anything other than sausages and cheese?
  • eraser51
    eraser51 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    oh right missed one sentence I guess.

I was keto a long time and thought it might help to add some carbs back in to raise IS and get the weight loss going again.

log everything/prepacked
    no medical condition (had insulin resistance 2 years ago which I reversed with keto)
    like I said I am hardly hungry

I tried a lot of dietician but they dont look at my history and only tell me the usual whole bread/carbs are important stuff which I just cant incorporate now without the glucose check and also dont want to raise too much (right now or later) because I crave carbs more already and also dont lose anything even though I am still far below my maintenance

stats;:
    31 years
    male
    188cm~6"2'
    134kg=~290pds
    ~ 35%BF
    LBM ~90kg