Why does it say I lost 0 pounds?

Options
jonalu1234
jonalu1234 Posts: 42 Member
I don't understand why it says I lost 0 pounds on my profile. I was careful to change my start weight so I just don't get it. I know it's only 4 pounds but I would really like it to show up.:-)

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    It might be a glitch. Sometimes when I've lost service or am messing with my phone too much the app will say I lost 0 pounds, but it usually fixes itself.
  • jonalu1234
    Options
    Ok that's good cause it even says I lost it in my news feed
  • arditarose
    Options
    hmmm...
  • mohmed2015
    mohmed2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • arditarose
    Options
    Oh hi
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Use the alternate method b below to verify that your oldest date/weight is correct.
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.
  • jonalu1234
    Options
    Thank you! I will try that.
  • jonalu1234
    Options
    Yay! That worked! Thank you, now it says I lost 5 pounds and that makes me smile.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • falulu209
    falulu209 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was wondering that too! Thank you