i need some advice and help please.

Options
I have been trying to lose weight for years now, but nothing helps. I have cut all ties with soda i don't eat any bread i eat everything baked. But clearly this isn't enough? Does anyone have any advice i could use.. i would appreciate it.

Replies

• SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Calorie Deficit.

Q.E.D.
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to lose weight for years now, but nothing helps. I have cut all ties with soda i don't eat any bread i eat everything baked. But clearly this isn't enough? Does anyone have any advice i could use.. i would appreciate it.

Your profile says you are 18. Move a little more, eat a little less - :)
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Open your diary
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

You can eat everything only in moderation

Start by filling in here your stats.
    Start weighing ALL your solid food on a food scale and log them in your food diary here.
    Eat less calories than you burn
    Be patient

And you will lose weight, just like all people who eat in a deficit ( eat less calories than they burn)

Thats all there is to it.

• SierraMarie97
    SierraMarie97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The problem is i don't have a food scale i geuss i need to go buy myself one,
  • Jesslosingweight
    Jesslosingweight Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    how much weight are you trying to lose? Have you tried adding strength training? If you do add working out you do need some carbs to help fuel your body though...
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The problem is i don't have a food scale i geuss i need to go buy myself one,

Walmart brand, roughly $20. Or a thrift store. I see the older ones (non-digital) there all the time
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    A food scale is optional. Some people control their weight just by controlling the percentage of their plate they fill with each type of food. It all amounts to the same thing, just different methods of figuring out how much food to eat.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    How old are you? Also, you mention that you haven't lost any weight but your profile says you've lost 14 pounds. What is your current and goal weight, and height? All of these will determine your base metabolic rate.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    All the reasons you are not losing weight.

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/blog/why-am-i-not-losing-weight/