After work too tired to workout

Options
2»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Take a half hour nap after work, set an alarm, then get up and work out. You can't force your body to function without adequate rest.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If you have an active, physical job then just cutting calories and tracking food might be enough to see progress. Setting huge goals such as working out 2x a day or losing 100 pounds can prevent you from working out at all or losing anything because it seems so unattainable. I think something small to start like cutting enough calories to lose .5 pounds in a week is a good idea.
    Then see how you get on, if you feel better, manage your pain more etc
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have lost 66 pounds without exercising at all. I'm starting to exercise now hopefully lol because my deficit is getting smaller as I lose weight and I can't eat less calories than I currently am. so my goal was to drop some weight through diet until I got to a point where I physically felt like I could exercise. being so overweight and out of shape exercise was torture. and in my opinion being that out of shape you cannot possibly exercise enough to create a calorie deficit. it is much easier to do it through diet. exercise is obviously important for health and strength and overall well-being but losing weight it's a good start to get into that point and it can absolutely be done without exercise.