sorta new and in need of friends!

Options
CaelaXO
CaelaXO Posts: 44 Member
Hey everyone! been on MFP for 2 weeks so far! My friends are already tired of hearing me talk about calories and what i can and cannot eat, so i figure its time to make some friends here, cause I need some support! =)

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP. It's an awesome place to be. I have been here since July, 2010 and have lost 85 pounds, could not have done it without my buddies here on MFP. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I will be happy to help motivate and cheer you on. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • icechick77
    icechick77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm sorta new too! Signed up here few weeks back but then got really sick (again) and am getting back to normal again, finally! You can add me if you want
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! Friend request coming!
  • heathermrls
    heathermrls Posts: 91
    Options
    HI. i been on here for about 2 weeks also. you can add me if you like. friends on here are the greatest for support and you can talk about calories all day if you like :)
  • heatherann76
    Options
    sending you a request and I won't get tired of hearing ya gab ;)
  • nursekj
    nursekj Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Heya, ive been doing well with MFP so far, first time properly lost weight on slow steady basis. I dont mind talking calories although Im on the other side of world and my kiwi slang may be uncomprehensable but I'll encourage you as much as I can, so feel free to add me.

Cheers Karlee

6432523.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck on your journey!
  • MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Options
    I'll listen to you gab, if you listen to me gab, haha :)

Welcome, and request coming to you now