Hard work and Food Lifestyle Change

Options
ladonis98
ladonis98 Posts: 6 Member
Last November, I made the decision to get in shape and become a healthier me. I cut out the sodas, the quick run to McDonalds and discovered homemade smoothies, kale, and made the food lifestyle change. I started working out differently and drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day! So 34 pounds lighter and healthier, I'm living life like its golden. Waist was a 36 now it's a 31! Team fitness 6xa7wgfd2lts.jpg

Replies

• louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great results! :)
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Flipping heck! :-)
  • ladonis98
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm a work in progress!
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous!
    Great job! Keep going!
  • Nique126
    Nique126 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I normally don't comment on threads guys start ( I'm an old fashioned older woman), but I wanted to thank you for posting this thread and congratulate you. The reason I wanted to thank you is your thread title just hit me like a TON of bricks as to WHY I'm not being consistently successful in this blasted battle of the bulge...what did you say that struck me like lightening and made the ole light bulb go off in my head? :sHARD WORK :o

I've been kinda sorta half-stepping in the lifestyle thing (which is essential, I get that)--but I've been super avoiding the "HARD WORK" aspect like the plague.

Thanks dude--you ROCK!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and healthy :p good job!
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great work! I thought you were a woman in the blue profile pic. Those pecs are big!
  • ladonis98
    Options
    Lol thank you! I'm all man!
  • ladonis98
    Options
    I truly truly appreciate the online support, encouragement and great dialogue. I continue to move at a steady pace and as my results continue I stay true to my saying " I'm a work in progress!
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! Keep up the great work. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!