Baby belly gone- six pack coming! :) Mommy power with pics!! :D

Options
momwantsbodyback
momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
Hey everyone,

my first pregnancy ruined my belly forever. At least that's what I thought two years ago before I started exercising. And now I can proudly present this picture! :D Sooo exctited!!!!
Just wanted to share this with you real quick, hope this can inspire and motivate you! Keep it up, it is sooooo worth it!!

aca7aec9-4ef9-4a65-94b2-389db8374552_zpsfuucgjcp.jpg

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nice job... Care to share how long this took and what exercises you are doing?
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • momwantsbodyback
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Nice job... Care to share how long this took and what exercises you are doing?

On the first picture my baby was 4 months old, now she is 2 years and 4 months. So it took around 2 years. First I did a lot of cardio and HIIT, but for about 2 months I have been on a plan of 45 minutes of cardio plus 45 minutes of strength training. I do that 3 times a week and try to eat healthy and go by bike and stay busy. This workout routine really works for me and the results are showing fast! All the best for your journey! :)
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! AWESOME!!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wait, just looked again. Is that a hip bone I see!?? Beautiful work!
  • RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oooo.....lovely
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well done chick x
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is some seriously impressive ab transformation! WTG!
  • BronxBStanfield
    BronxBStanfield Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Well done!
  • jamielynbrown24
    jamielynbrown24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great and it looks like your stretch marks reduced a lot. Did you use an oil or cream for those?
  • momwantsbodyback
    Options
    You look great and it looks like your stretch marks reduced a lot. Did you use an oil or cream for those?

Thanks! :) I don't believe in any of those lotions. Used them to the max during my pregnancy and they didn't do anything as you can see. I think it's just your genes. They will fade after a while. :)
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great! I also have a 2 yo and thought my belly was ruined too. It's getting better and I hope to get it as flat as yours :)
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't really have before and afters, and I'm not quite as ripped as you, but I really relate to this! My baby is almost 2, and I finally have ab lines and a (mostly) flat stomach. It can be done! :)
  • Clovermoth
    Clovermoth Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! Way to go!!
    I am wondering what your 45 mins of strength training consists of?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I want to say awesome work! My q is is that type of sports bra suppotive enough or tight enough for running and plyo?
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Um, I would like your abs, please! :D You've done an awesome job!
  • momwantsbodyback
    Options
    Clovermoth wrote: »
    you look incredible! Way to go!!
    I am wondering what your 45 mins of strength training consists of?

Thanks! :)

I do a strength routine that my fitness club created for me. Every exercise consists of three sets of 15 repititions. It's a full body workout, I just tend to gain muscle quick and you can see the change best in my belly. If you want to know all of the equipment that I use and a list of the exercises, it's probably best to pm me. ;)
  • wannaloseit77
    wannaloseit77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fabulous and so inspiring to a fellow 'mommy'! Thank you for sharing and well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!