Who wants to do Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ill do it with you, even though Im a bit late to this!! :wink: ...Ill start tomorrow:)
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started this two weeks ago...finished level 2, day 6 this morning. Feel so much better doing something...this is the longest that I have done any exercise program. Wish you all the best of luck. :)
  • kvanwaeyenberge
    kvanwaeyenberge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Going to do level 1 day 5 today... This is also the longest I've stayed with a program since Billy Blanks Bootcamp came out :) hoping to see some results! The workout still kicks my butt but at least I'm no longer sore the next day :)
  • lorim385
    lorim385 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well! I could really use the support and motivation here. I just did Level 1 Day 1. I hope we can all get through the 30 days and share our results!
  • Maryam352
    Maryam352 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit late but yeh I'v also started the shred workout and I'm on day 10 level 1. I did have 2 rest days because I felt exhausted as I play football 2/3 times a week and I go to the gym 3 times a week. I have to say I have already noticed a difference in just the first week :)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,342 Member
    Options
    Got L1 D2 done! Also walked 5 miles and did my other challenge. It was a good Sunday!
  • kvanwaeyenberge
    Options
    Wasn't able to do the work out yesterday :( had people over for a BBQ and by the time we were done and I finished some work it was 11pm so I went to bed... Only to wake up at 3.30am with my ) month old so kinda glad I did :p oh well, will do it tonight and some treadmill action to bake up for yesterday!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got L1 D3 done along with a total of 7.89 miles for 17,236 steps. Got my other challenges done, also.

My daughter was awarded her doctorate degree this afternoon! We get to call her Darling Dr. Daughter now!! So proud! She worked so hard for this day!!

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    Rest Day...actually DD and I are going to the gym for a session with our trainer. I think we'll probably cover everything JM would want us to cover!! I did walk 5 miles with my DH and grandpuppy, Bean, this morning.

Chris
  • Lolslopez
    Lolslopez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting this week? I need motivation!
  • mummylicious87
    mummylicious87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've just started this week lolslopez!! Gave birth ten weeks ago so I'm feeling the burn, big change from stuffing my face and wobbling round for last 9 months lol xxx
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I tried to do it but there's too many jumping jacks for apartment living.
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Emrldsun wrote: »
    lillove128 wrote: »
    Where do you find this?
    It is available on youtube for free. They've started a new 'fitness' channel so all three work outs are available on there if you just search Jillian Michaels 30 day shred week 1.

Also, im on day 3 of the challenge. It's rough. lol

Awesome I may have to try this. I'm still new so I'm worried it may be to much. Do u recommend it to beginners?
  • judluv1817
    judluv1817 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but want to get in shape for a 50th b-day vacation with my Sis at the end of June. Will look for the JM 30 day challenge video and start this afternoon.
  • JanCathy
    JanCathy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm at Level 1 Day 4. Does anyone know the weights they use? 4 or 5 lbs?
  • mummylicious87
    mummylicious87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Jan carthy I use dating 1kg weights with it :)
    xxx
  • kvanwaeyenberge
    Options
    I can definitely recommend this for beginners. Some of the exercises are tough but they never last so long you can't push yourself that extra little bit to complete the exercise. I use three lbs weights... Plenty for me :)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    JanCathy wrote: »
    Me too. I'm at Level 1 Day 4. Does anyone know the weights they use? 4 or 5 lbs?

I think they use 3 lbs weights in the video. I like to have a few different sets of weight beside me when I do the workout. I use 3 lbs for some moves and then 5 for others.

Good luck everyone! The 30DS is a great workout!
  • cpanus
    Options
    L1D4 Done! I use different weights. It depending on the exercise and what I can curl or lift.

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
  • chelseahope221
    chelseahope221 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How do you track it in MFP? It doesn't show it as an option, or do you just put in circuit training?