What are you losing weight for?

Options

Replies

• DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You
    iam losing weight so i can feel comfortable in my skin.I hate to have to keep worry about where to tuck a fat roll here and there to hide it hehe, also for my fitness so i can be able to do more in exercise and become more stronger. i was always healthy weight pretty much but still did not like where i was. my weight before which was 152 lbs now 115 lbs.. feel so much better overal minus> - 35 lbs :)

You are 115 now?
    yes iam 115 now ,, >>>and i meant minus- 37 lbs
  • jjmorse1985
    jjmorse1985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for reaching your goal
  • jjmorse1985
    Options
    For health and vanity.

Amen
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for reaching your goal
    ty ^^

• faidwen
    faidwen Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So I can compete in an Ironman!
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    :D
  • Jedrasika
    Jedrasika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    To be honest: It's pure revenge for all the mean comments I received as a child and teenager, for the love I could never have, because I wasn't beautiful enough, for all the talking behind my back, for all the laughter at gym class and for everyone who sees me as a gullible, naive, lazy person with no future. And maybe because I want to know what it feels like to be considered pretty / attractive / sexy.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    To be healthier, have a 2nd child (which I did after losing 58 lbs), have clothes fit, vanity... there's more reasons, but these came to mind.
  • jjmorse1985
    Options
    faidwen wrote: »
    So I can compete in an Ironman!

And fearless ;)
  • jjmorse1985
    Options
    Jedrasika wrote: »
    To be honest: It's pure revenge for all the mean comments I received as a child and teenager, for the love I could never have, because I wasn't beautiful enough, for all the talking behind my back, for all the laughter at gym class and for everyone who sees me as a gullible, naive, lazy person with no future. And maybe because I want to know what it feels like to be considered pretty / attractive / sexy.

I got laughed at too being in the 9th grade and wearing big clothes because of my weight but we too will have the last laugh....
  • jjmorse1985
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    To be healthier, have a 2nd child (which I did after losing 58 lbs), have clothes fit, vanity... there's more reasons, but these came to mind.

I wish you the best of luck!
  • spekaelizabeth
    spekaelizabeth Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose my baby weight. I was 105 pre pregnancy and now I'm 127.

I want to lose the weight to feel better about myself. I want to be healthier so I can always keep up with my daughter and be there for her in every way!
  • jjmorse1985
    Options
    You can lose that in 3 weeks
  • Chewitz
    Chewitz Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Because of having fatty liver disease
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Health, happiness and because I deserve to be active.
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Because I have a three year old daughter that I want to be there for her wedding and to hold her children. Because my mother and her mother have Alzheimer's and I would do anything to help reduce the risk of putting my daughter and family through the pain of that disease. Because diabetes runs strongly through my family and that's not what I want for my future. And yes, it would be nice to be hot when I turn 40 in two years.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It's exhausting having all this personality, I'd like to be able to skate by on my looks for a change; )
    Kidding! Sort a
    My main goal is pain management, overall health. .and 50 lost HAS made the difference, not on ANY pain meds now.
  • fancydancingnancy
    fancydancingnancy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to be proud of myself not hide myself. Id like to see my bellybutton again. enough said
  • elidabear
    elidabear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    because someone has to be the eye candy around here, I don't see anyone else stepping up to do it, so I guess it is going to have to be me.
  • jjmorse1985
    Options
    kramrn77 wrote: »
    Because I have a three year old daughter that I want to be there for her wedding and to hold her children. Because my mother and her mother have Alzheimer's and I would do anything to help reduce the risk of putting my daughter and family through the pain of that disease. Because diabetes runs strongly through my family and that's not what I want for my future. And yes, it would be nice to be hot when I turn 40 in two years.

Aww I'm sorry and may God bless you and your family!