I dont get it!

Hi there, been dieting for a while and swimming twice a week for an hour at a time doing zumba for a hour a week, running and doing squats, im not loosing the weight and its driving me mad! Please someone help me!

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    First things first. Are you weighing your solid and semi solid foods (peanut butter, etc) and measuring your liquids? If not, chances are really good that you are eating more than you think.
  • geminem115
    geminem115 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi thanks for replying. Yep I weigh everything out while I cook it.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited May 2015
    geminem115 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for replying. Yep I weigh everything out while I cook it.

Then something is wrong with your logging. If you are eating at a deficit you will be losing. Not every week, but the trend will be downward. Can you open your diary? It is impossible to really offer suggestions without seeing what you are actually eating.

• KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    Please list your height, gender and weight in here so we know what is going on. Also please leave your diary for public so we can see what you eat..
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    How are you determining your exercise burns?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    How long have you been logging? How long since you've lost weight?
  • Msbennett709
    Msbennett709 Posts: 17 Member
    How do I open my diary
  • TheRoseRoss
    TheRoseRoss Posts: 112 Member
    I think we often get caught up on losing "weight" and it causes us to miss the big picture. If you're truly in a deficit, and truly active, then you will lose "fat," but not necessarily "weight." Think of it like this "you lose 1 pound of fat but gained 1 pound of muscle." The scale doesn't know the difference. As far as it and you are concerned, your weight has remained the same. You should get a seamstress tape and measure your dimensions instead of relying on the scale. You may find that you're losing fat while building muscle. 1 pound of fat takes up more space than 1 pound of muscle, so while you will weigh the same, your body will be getting smaller.
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    To open your diary, go to

Settings
    Diary Settings
    Diary Sharing
    Public