Just have to report...

Nonibug
Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
That I have lost 41 lbs since beginning my journey on Sept 25, 08!!!:drinker: :drinker:
Im getting closer and closer every week, I am sooo happy!!!:flowerforyou:
~Roni

Replies

• Nonibug
    That I have lost 41 lbs since beginning my journey on Sept 25, 08!!!:drinker: :drinker:
    ~Roni
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is awesome!!! Great job!!!

You are proof that just taking it a week at a time will get you there a lot faster than you think!

:drinker: :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Noni!!! WOO HOO!!!

You are really kicking butt girl! :noway:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Dailyveronica915
    Dailyveronica915 Posts: 15 Member
    Good job!!! congratulations!! So how do you reward yourself?

106299.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • Nonibug
    Thanks guys! I am sooo happy!:drinker: I know I have such a long way to go yet, but I know that I can do it and that I AM WORTH IT!!:flowerforyou:
    Amber-My reward honestly is when I put on a nightgown (This just happened to me last night:blushing: ) that used to be soo tight on me that I wouldnt wear it, and its ROOMY!!!:happy: Seeing the difference that the 41 lbs has made in how I feel is the biggest reward of all to me:heart:
    We can do this!:drinker:
    ~Roni
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Great Job Roni! Keep up the good work. 41 lbs is amazing. Congrats!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Great job! Keep at it!
  • Dailyveronica915
    Dailyveronica915 Posts: 15 Member
    That is so awesome! I know about fitting into old clothes. I had a bag full of clothes that I loved but that I just could not fit into anymore and planned on giving them away. Until last week I opened it up and the majority of them fit again!!! So that was reward enough for me. Also i no longer loose breath when I take the stairs at work!!!
    We Can do this.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    ~Roni
    So Proud of You Roni!! You're doing AWESOME:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Doesn't it feel great though?!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!