First time posting in Success Stories.

Options
Xpecta
Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
edited May 2015 in Success Stories
Today I celebrate for many things, The goodness of God, my health, and on top of that, my weight loss success. Today I am half way to my goal. I got very serious about it August 29th 2014. I weighed 246 then. In 8 months, I've lost 51 pounds. However from the beginning of 2014, I'm down 65 pounds.

So my stats are:

Height: 5'2
Start weight: 260
Current weight: 195
Goal weight: 130

My waist is down from 57 inches to 45 1/2
Right under my chest is down from 47 1/4 to 39 7/8
My thighs together are down from 49 1/4 to 43 5/8
and my Hips are down from 56 to 49 1/8

Honestly I have some troubles seeing/feeling it, but I'm expecting that it will just hit me one day :)

Onto the next 65 pounds!! I'll post again at the finish line of weight loss when I'm venturing onto the next journey of maintenance.

Anyways, here are my photo's and hopefully you can see a difference and perhaps gain some motivation and confidence to continue on your journey!

Blessings to all!!

2015-05-03_14.21.08.jpg

2015-05-04_00.39.56.jpg

Replies

• wannaloseit77
    wannaloseit77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a fantastic job! Congratulations on your loss (so far)! :smile:
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference. Great work.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Thank you! I think I'm going to go all the way this time. I tried a few times, but had babies, so it kept screwing up my progress!!
  • becnmorgan2012
    becnmorgan2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A huge well done hun xxxxx
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement. Well done you. Keep up the hard work. Babies they really do play with your weight, I've had four. They are an inspiration to lose weight also so we mums can chase after them. Congratulations on your loss so far. Enjoy the journey. You rock!!!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm excited for the next 65! Can't wait to see what my body wI'll look like as I've never been thin as an adult.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!!! Looking Good -What a big difference !!! can't wait to see the final 65 off.....yeah yeah !!!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! I have a similar story... You can do this! Congratulations on how far you have come!!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome job OP! Congratulations :smiley:
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Huge successes! you are amazing!!
  • johnc24
    johnc24 Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Keep her lit! You're doing a great job!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! It's clear you are determined and making fantastic progress. I've never been thin as an adult either so I'm excited to see what I will look like too :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!