Baby belly gone- six pack coming! :) Mommy power with pics!! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great and it will inspire your daughter to live an active healthy life too. Way to go!
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I do see the 6 pack coming. Great work.
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Girl, your stomach look awesome
  • fliesdonotbelong
    fliesdonotbelong Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I <3 you for sharing this. It gives me hope for my own.
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow Wow WOW!!
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thats serious work, i wish I had your focus
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Nice job... Care to share how long this took and what exercises you are doing?

On the first picture my baby was 4 months old, now she is 2 years and 4 months. So it took around 2 years. First I did a lot of cardio and HIIT, but for about 2 months I have been on a plan of 45 minutes of cardio plus 45 minutes of strength training. I do that 3 times a week and try to eat healthy and go by bike and stay busy. This workout routine really works for me and the results are showing fast! All the best for your journey! :)

Great dedication, and amazing results! Congratulations!
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work - amazing!!
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want to say awesome work! My q is is that type of sports bra suppotive enough or tight enough for running and plyo?

Hey, thanks! To be quite honest: I don't know. When I had baby food in my boobs as in the first picture, this type of sports bra did not support them enough. The one in the first picture was a cheap one though. The one on the right was more expensive and is fine for the fitness club, I do Zumba and stuff in it and it can take the jumping. I do run in it sometimes and my boobs don't jump around, so I guess it works. I would go to a shop and ask though. They will probably know their stuff better than I do. ;) Good luck!
  • imdanshort
    imdanshort Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How did you get rid of the excess skin? My fiancé is losing the weight but left with the skin
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    imdanshort wrote: »
    How did you get rid of the excess skin? My fiancé is losing the weight but left with the skin

Uhm... It just happened. The low part of my belly is still soft, you can feel that the skin is not as tight as it used to be but I didn't do anything else than exercise and eat healthy (and not all the time, believe me) ;) Sorry I am not the biggest help here, I just accepted the skin and BAM! A miracle happened. ;)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. That's amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!