Replies

• KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :sad: 1 mile
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I still cannot walk any further than 100 feet without hacking my brains out... when will this cough go away!?

I did 20 minutes of calisthenics (abs and squats) for a total of 40 mins so far this week. I want to do more like walk or dance but it's going to have to wait until I get better.
  • KrisPage
    Options
    Well no exercise today, had to leave work early for dentist appt, skipped lunch but snacked on junk (M&Ms):grumble: while skipping lunch. Had to get a filling replaced and don't feel like working out. :cry: I will be back to lunch walks tomorrow.
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :sad: 1 mile

LOL I know the feeling Kris!! :-) You made me :bigsmile:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I still cannot walk any further than 100 feet without hacking my brains out... when will this cough go away!?

I did 20 minutes of calisthenics (abs and squats) for a total of 40 mins so far this week. I want to do more like walk or dance but it's going to have to wait until I get better.

2 weeks for me.
    as I cough, cough, cough with you............... it only hurts when I laugh............ LOLOLOL
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love reading everyones mishaps, because then I don't feel so awful! LOL
    My goals this week are:

1.) work out at the gym for an hr -3 days a week
    2.) No eating after 7pm(this has been great for losing weight, I just drink water after 7!)
    3.) walk for at least 30 minutes -5 days a week!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    2.5miles today at lunch.
  • KrisPage
    Options
    :wink: :bigsmile: pushed my self off the couch and down to the treadmill.:frown: Since I didn't do anything yesterday doubled up today got another 2.5 miles Total 5 miles today!!!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dee you are such an inspiration!!!!!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My goodness, I have gotten behind! I need some motivation to get moving!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    2.5 over lunch!!
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I am a little behind this week but I have tomorrow off and plan on making up for lost time. I still have 3 days to get it done ;) Hope you are all doing well with your goals!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    Forced another 3 miles out of myself on treadmill tonight.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I just wanted to check in and say hi. I am dealing with losing my townhouse that my daughter and I are living in. My landlord left a letter in my door the other day giving me a 14 day notice to vacate. My parents used to help me (since I am a single mom) but they cannot help any more. Last month I paid all but $250 of my rent. This month I paid all but $535. I owe them $785 and rent is due in less than 2 weeks for next month. I reached out to the Boston Catholic Charities but I haven't heard back. I tried to obtain a personal loan for $1500 just to get back on track (because then I will be caught up and then some and I could afford my place until my lease ends). But I was denied due to my credit score (my ex ruined my credit when we were together).

So, in other words, I am drowning. I am still trying to log but I haven't exercised. I spend my nights researching and crying and attempting to sleep. I have to stay strong for my daughter so she doesn't know what's going on. It's all I can do.

Anyways.... hope you all are meeting your goals and doing well. Thanks for understanding why I'm on temporary hiatus.

xoxo
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Suz
    All I can do is PRAY for you!! I KNOW exactly what you ar going through because I have been there so many times as a single mom.

I spent so mny nights wondering what I was going to do. God pulled me through each ime. I hope the Catholic organization will pull throgh for you so you don't have to take out the loan. Can you find a cheaper place to live? Do you ge child support? I never got child support and that stinks big time!! :-(

If you were close by, I would give you my spare bedroom.

We understand when you are not here. But know ho much we all love & upport you. Please keep us posted, for we will worry about you.

(((HUGGS))))) LOVE & PRAYERS
  • missdeehere
    Options
    OHHHHHHHHHHHH I lost 3 pounds this week!!

But NOT from following my 5!!!! Tying to fit the 5 in daily is just NOT working for me.

I think next week, I will pick 1 goal, and try to strive for the five that will help get me there. This way I don't get dcouraged. I focused on eating right to lose some of what I gained and I did lose, but could not keep up with 5 daily. I set myself up for failure. :-(

Next weeks goal will be to lose 2 pounds! By trying to follow my Strive for Five!! :-)

Hope everyone is doing well. I do agre, that it helps me when I see others struggle like me.
    Ohhhh if life could only be easier.....................

sigh
  • KrisPage
    Options
    1 mile stroll with the kids after lunch.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Link for NEW WEEK
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/246430-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals

The week of May 22 to May 28

Hope to see ya over there
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I'm in!! My weekly goal this week is to run 3X this week, and to walk 5 miles 3X this week. (I've started the C25K challenge, I'm going to repeat week 1 only because it's KILLING my legs - this fat girl hasn't "run" for 25years!!)

Well, I didn't do so well - I had to stop running until I can get a good pair of running shoes.... :ohwell: but it's ok - I did either walk or ride my bicycle (or both) everyday last week... and I was under my calories goals everyday.... so I'll take that.

This week, I want to get a workout DVD or two so I do something other than walk. Also, to stay in under my goal EVERYDAY, and not cheat on the holiday weekend. Other than that, I will walk 20 miles this week. :drinker: