Frankie and Bennys

Options
my hubby wants to go to F&Bs for a breakfast , I've searched everywhere but they don't seem to share their nutritional info. It does list some of the foods here on the app but nothing for breakfasts. Any one got any ideas ?

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The UK frankie and bennies site (im on a android phone.) has most of the breakfasts from the menu available to download as a pdf. Im guessig a similar menu everywhere?
  • daniellec21
    daniellec21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Frankie & bennys do delicious breakfasts! Enjoy!
  • daniellec21
    daniellec21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've found the menu but no nutritional info so I had 3 poached eggs on wholemeal toast 1 sausage and very small amount of beans. I counted it as 900 calories just to be cautious :-)
  • lisafrancis888
    lisafrancis888 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I asked in a UK F&B's recently and they do not publish the calories or nutrition amounts at all. The only thing they have is a light menu but that seems to really just mean smaller portions. I noticed on that the salads still had dressings etc so it was a total guess. It's about time the big chains were made to state the calories IMO.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    F&B have not got rid of their lighter options too. The waitress told me their reason is because eating out should be a treat.