Fat on Me -fat off me

Options
someblue
someblue Posts: 4 Member
ujpyfkl3aycc.jpg
51 pounds down and 20 more by Christmas. I've been on the HAVE FAT train a big portion of my 60 years( ok half) . Yay for the journey but my negative self talk is still there....

Replies

• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Congrats on over 50lbs gone! Thats amazing! You got this! Just do what youve been doing.
  • ladieofthebees
    ladieofthebees Posts: 51 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I know what you mean! Every time I congratulate myself, I also berate myself... but we have to stop it, positivity is the way we're going to get to our goals :smile:

WELL DONE!!!!
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've kept this weight off a long time but I still have those negative thoughts. I still sometimes look in the mirror and say OMG you're so fat. I know I'm not and yet sometimes I don't but you keep moving forward towards your goals :)
  • deannasimon2
    deannasimon2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost 120 lbs and the negative talk is still very much there for me. I look in the mirror and cannot believe my face goes with my body. I have maintained this for 20 months and I still can't believe it.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I do this too. However, you have done so well. Keep up the great work and add me if you want. We are the same age and I am here everyday! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!