• ranyy12
    ranyy12 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am intrigued now

<3
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I've been to a few...most of them are populated with people you really don't necessarily want to see in the nude. I went to one in Sint Maarten though that made me feel like a big fat, uggly oaf...those people on that beach were *kitten* beautiful.
  • ranyy12
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I've been to a few...most of them are populated with people you really don't necessarily want to see in the nude. I went to one in Sint Maarten though that made me feel like a big fat, uggly oaf...those people on that beach were *kitten* beautiful.

:'(

• jenn_wils
    jenn_wils Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it. People were very friendly. And as someone above said after 5 minutes you don't really notice. I went in San Diego, one thing I would say is there were a couple of creeps that came and sat very close when I was alone, and got up and moved when my boyfriend came back from the water.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i grew up 5 minutes from a nude beach here in Ontario

i dont care also lots of topless women at beaches growing up to on any beach ...not a big deal
  • monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable
  • ranyy12
    Options
    jenn_wils wrote: »
    I enjoyed it. People were very friendly. And as someone above said after 5 minutes you don't really notice. I went in San Diego, one thing I would say is there were a couple of creeps that came and sat very close when I was alone, and got up and moved when my boyfriend came back from the water.

:)
  • ranyy12
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i grew up 5 minutes from a nude beach here in Ontario

i dont care also lots of topless women at beaches growing up to on any beach ...not a big deal

:)
  • raiden6
    raiden6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Never been to an official one but have been naked on beaches plenty of times. Wear sun screen, if you're a guy it's bad taste to get an erection and sand gets EVERYWHERE!!! :smile:
  • KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    No big deal... But I'm biased
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    That would be a big hell no for me. I don't even like looking at myself naked, no way I'd make others endure that. Nor would I want to see someone else that way. Cover up, please.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Ewwww. Yuck. No thanks. I don't want to see any guys "junk".
  • ranyy12
    Options
    That would be a big hell no for me. I don't even like looking at myself naked, no way I'd make others endure that. Nor would I want to see someone else that way. Cover up, please.

I bet you would be amazing B)
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable
    I'll go with you
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    We have one here in NJ that I would like to visit this year to see what it's like - maybe we can get an MFP group together to go!
  • monstalosta
    Options
    I'm comfortable
    I'll go with you

;)
  • katnroyal87
    Options
    I don't even know if we have any in Texas
  • monstalosta
    Options

I was thinking more like Italy!)
  • katnroyal87
    Options

I was thinking more like Italy!)

Sounds Perfect!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Did it in Hawaii and Jamaica (full nude) and loved it! every shape and size, I actually felt less judged naked than in a bikini.. the nicest people are naked lol !