10% & Not Obese

ablueskier
ablueskier Posts: 104
edited September 27 in Success Stories
This morning I weighed in at 196 which puts me at Overweight instead of Obese! BMI of 29.8 never looked so good. I have also now lost 10% of my HW. My wedding rings that had been feeling tight are now coming on and off with ease. I am in my work pants from over 1.5 years ago and they are getting loose. I am loving shopping in the back of my closet!

Replies

• natoya_j
    natoya_j Posts: 21
    congrats! moments like these will only get better.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    wonderful! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Yay!! Great job!!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    That is awesome! It is great motivation to keep going isn't it! I remember the 1st time I sized down my rings. It was the best feeling.:bigsmile:
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    :flowerforyou: WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Woot!!! Im almost back to Overweight!!! only like 2kg to goooo!!! WOOT!!! I Cant wait!! You must be sooo excited!!!
  • wsushocker
    wsushocker Posts: 10 Member
    I so look forward to being only overweight! I still have a few pounds to go, but I know I will be there soon. Congratulations!!!!!
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427 Member
    :bigsmile:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Congrats!!!
  • DancingYogini
    DancingYogini Posts: 377
    Congrats to you :flowerforyou: Isn't it nice to get excited about clothes again!! This place is amazing and so are you!!!
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Isn't that the BEST feeling? I know what you mean I was never so happy to hear the words OVERWEIGHT in my whole life! :laugh:
    Of course the funny thing is that the Wii Fit lady doesn't change her tone when you go from Obese to overwt, I expected SOMETHING out of her! Now on to the day till she has to say.......That's a GOOD wt. (or whatever she says I don't even know!) :flowerforyou:
  • ablueskier
    ablueskier Posts: 104
    Isn't that the BEST feeling? I know what you mean I was never so happy to hear the words OVERWEIGHT in my whole life! :laugh:
    Of course the funny thing is that the Wii Fit lady doesn't change her tone when you go from Obese to overwt, I expected SOMETHING out of her! Now on to the day till she has to say.......That's a GOOD wt. (or whatever she says I don't even know!) :flowerforyou:

Talk about the Wii fit destroying some confidence! Lol, I don't know if I will ever be below a BMI of 25 but we'll see. I'm just happy I can do a day at Disneyland without wanting to die the next because my body hurts so much, I can jog after my MIL on her electric scooter without being out of breath when she wants to race, and I can go all day walking around at work and still have the energy now to come home and do stuff at home.

Thanks for the support everyone :D
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Awesome job!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!