I did it!!!!!

Options
I was looking for energy to be attentive to my son who was 8 months old and not sleeping through the night. A good friend recommended a nutritional program. In my first month I felt AMAZING! Had energy through the roof and it didn't matter anymore that I wasn't getting a decent nights sleep. Much to my surprise I lost 4 dress sizes and my body completely changed. I was overweight all of my life and to have this unexpected result was amazing. I'm now wearing single digit sizes and continue to work on building muscle and sharing my knowledge of nutrition with my kids and family to help them stay healthy.

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Good job. I don't know how dress sizes relate to weight so can't comment, but if your happy, good on you.
  • Juliecsimpson001
    Juliecsimpson001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! It was more the inches that I was so happy about. It was only 13 lbs but over 20 inches head to toe :)
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Good on you. Hope it was something sustainable.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Hornsby
    Options
    I was looking for energy to be attentive to my son who was 8 months old and not sleeping through the night. A good friend recommended a nutritional program. In my first month I felt AMAZING! Had energy through the roof and it didn't matter anymore that I wasn't getting a decent nights sleep. Much to my surprise I lost 4 dress sizes and my body completely changed. I was overweight all of my life and to have this unexpected result was amazing. I'm now wearing single digit sizes and continue to work on building muscle and sharing my knowledge of nutrition with my kids and family to help them stay healthy.

I do have to ask what nutrition program you were on?
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Interested in what program.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Well done you. I lost 10kg so far, inches too. Feels great to lose weight and gain energy doesn't it? You rock!!!
  • Juliecsimpson001
    Juliecsimpson001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ahh, thank you for the encouragement. I totally love this community! I've got more goals to achieve and love the journey it's taken my family and I on!!
  • surfteam1689
    surfteam1689 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ya, what program? If it's good for women, my wife would love to try it! ;-)
  • Hornsby
    Options
    It's Isagenix.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!