Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

Are they hiring? I would love to work in that kind of environment. Or almost any one of those other zany Silicon Valley working environments.

Buuuuuuuuut as someone who prefers not to be interrupted when I'm in the flow, I would be a little annoyed if I was interrupted to do group planks.
  • dbmata
    Options
    A little annoyed? I threw a metal tipped dart at someone once back when I worked at Earthlink, they interrupted my flow.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    A little annoyed? I threw a metal tipped dart at someone once back when I worked at Earthlink, they interrupted my flow.

I say "a little" because I would probably join in to be honest. But grumbling inwardly.
  • dbmata
    Options
    I probably would, do a three minute plank while death staring at whomever was going to be my special friend for the day.

Yell out "BOOOOOOOOOSH!" and then walk away.
  • anschwartz9242
    anschwartz9242 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If our very own MFP is one of the same, maybe just maybe it's time to get the credit card out, I can't see this will be free for much longer.

MFP is go great, I would be willing to pay for it. And kill the ads.
  • Marbella29660
    Marbella29660 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If our very own MFP is one of the same, maybe just maybe it's time to get the credit card out, I can't see this will be free for much longer.

Great get your credit card out.

• eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

Great get your credit card out.

The price is way overpriced I pay less for my Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom subscription which is a money generator
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    NECROKITTEN.jpg