I NEED HELP TO REDUCE STUBBORN BELLY FAT!!

Options
Hey guys , I have been working out alot lately lost almost 10 kg ,from 25 % body fat to almost around 15% body fat , I only do home work out basically push ups and use or elestic bands , my abs area getting some shape , but why on the earth I can't loses that lower belly fat ? it is so frustrating sometimes , I work out very very hard , I break my sweat like i just took shower . But there is almost minor to no difference in belly area , I'm losing weigh . but why can't it be from my waist ? NEED HELP !! I'm tired , I work out 2 times in a day .

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    kinguzair wrote: »
    Hey guys , I have been working out alot lately lost almost 10 kg ,from 25 % body fat to almost around 15% body fat , I only do home work out basically push ups and use or elestic bands , my abs area getting some shape , but why on the earth I can't loses that lower belly fat ? it is so frustrating sometimes , I work out very very hard , I break my sweat like i just took shower . But there is almost minor to no difference in belly area , I'm losing weigh . but why can't it be from my waist ? NEED HELP !! I'm tired , I work out 2 times in a day .

There are a bazillion posts in this forum wanting to know the exact same thing and all of the responses says the exact same thing. The answer isn't going to change.
  • kikichewie
    kikichewie Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Because it has nothing to do with exercise and everything to do with diet, which you didn't even mention. Look at the sticky post at the top of the forum page.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach

Written by a woman, but completely relevant for a man.

• Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    STRESS RAISES CORTISOL, CORTISOL INCREASES BELLY FAT RELACORE HELPS DECREASE CORTISOL, YOU NEED RELACORE
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    STRESS RAISES CORTISOL, CORTISOL INCREASES BELLY FAT RELACORE HELPS DECREASE CORTISOL, YOU NEED RELACORE

WHY ARE YOU YELLING? And no the OP doesn't need relacore. The OP needs to give it more time.

Also, OP, how are you coming up with 15% body fat?

• galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

NO!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • gcaracciolo2
    gcaracciolo2 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you can't spot reduce man. If you're losing then you are on the right track. Patience is now your new best friend.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    And it takes time, and depends on types of exercise. I've been at it almost two years and just now am I seeing real improvements I started a different workout and have had much difference in my gut and other muscles
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had good results with Pilates. Strange right? Of course that's just me. I got into it for the stretching to reduce injury and it ended with my core getting a great workout. I do it for about 30 minutes everyday before the rest.
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

This is cracking me up at 5 am.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Carbs....gotta cut'em! :)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

This is cracking me up at 5 am.

I concur. I'd love to know the source of this gif.