Fat burner

Options
can anyone recommend a good fat burner they've had good results with?

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    calorie deficit works wonders for me every time...
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

this. /thread
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    There are no magic pills. Fat burners are a money grab and nothing else.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights, step aerobics, walking real fast a whole lot and eating at a deficit works great for me :smiley:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

yup
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    can anyone recommend a good fat burner they've had good results with?

No such thing. At least not in the context you are wanting.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I like swing dancing.
  • santawiggles
    santawiggles Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Not true, I've had good results when I was training last year with lipo 6 black hers
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

Not true, I've had good results when I was training last year with lipo 6 black hers

if you had such great results then why are you looking to do it again????
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Let me guess - you used them in conjunction with calorie controlled diet and exercise?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

Yah okay I've read some reviews...such as
    m getting ready to start taking this product again. I took it in 2012 for about 3 months consistently and had amazing results. No side effects, no issues with sleep at all and intense fat burning. Of course this was in addition to a strict 1200 calorie diet and lifting weights 5x a week but that's how you're supposed to use it. I highly recommend this product. Ive tried other fat burners and none have given me results like this one.
    I love this I always notice a little extra energy on this. I also notice with proper nutrition and cardio with this it helps shrink my waist and burn more body fat. I love the ingredients in this as they are clean and appeal to the female body
    I lost 20lbs using this product, eating right and exercising 2+ hours a day.

notice a trend here...oh look calorie deficit and working out...imagine that...I get all that for free...with this
    In my exlerience, this product is not suitable for those who are sensitive to caffeine or any other content of these pills. On a first day, I took one pill in the morning and I felt really jittery after, had to drink a couple of cups of camomille tea...( I wanna say that in general -I usually drink coffee in the morning-1-2 cups and feel ok). So, for the next couple of days, I decided to split a one single capsule on 2 parts so it had twice less impact. Didn`t work- I still felt nervous and kinda stressed out. In a month or so I repeated this splitting and taking-same result. At the same time I didn`t really notice the appetite supression)) Therefore, even though, it was a good quality supplement,I had to cut it off.
  • santawiggles
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »

Yah okay I've read some reviews...such as
    m getting ready to start taking this product again. I took it in 2012 for about 3 months consistently and had amazing results. No side effects, no issues with sleep at all and intense fat burning. Of course this was in addition to a strict 1200 calorie diet and lifting weights 5x a week but that's how you're supposed to use it. I highly recommend this product. Ive tried other fat burners and none have given me results like this one.
    I love this I always notice a little extra energy on this. I also notice with proper nutrition and cardio with this it helps shrink my waist and burn more body fat. I love the ingredients in this as they are clean and appeal to the female body
    I lost 20lbs using this product, eating right and exercising 2+ hours a day.

notice a trend here...oh look calorie deficit and working out...imagine that...I get all that for free...with this
    In my exlerience, this product is not suitable for those who are sensitive to caffeine or any other content of these pills. On a first day, I took one pill in the morning and I felt really jittery after, had to drink a couple of cups of camomille tea...( I wanna say that in general -I usually drink coffee in the morning-1-2 cups and feel ok). So, for the next couple of days, I decided to split a one single capsule on 2 parts so it had twice less impact. Didn`t work- I still felt nervous and kinda stressed out. In a month or so I repeated this splitting and taking-same result. At the same time I didn`t really notice the appetite supression)) Therefore, even though, it was a good quality supplement,I had to cut it off.

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options

You essentially paid for a very expensive caffeine pill. And if they were actually effective, don't you think the medical community would be using them by now?

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Without calorie deficit, no "fat burner" works. "Fat burners" are misnamed since most are nothing more than some gaudy ingredients in low dose along with a common stimulant. Hardly any fat burning happening.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Coffee is the best energy boost and appetite suppressant around.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    And for the short term fat burners work for some people along with the calorie deficit and exercise. It can give you that slight edge and get you over a hump some days. I don't judge people who use them or who don't use them, in moderation like everything else - and knowing there is no such thing as a magic pill. Most of us need a little coffee or something to get us through, it's just a notch more than that.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey that's really fascinating! Thanks so much for sending me that! No *kitten*, obviously working out and high protein diet, but have you actually ever trained for anything before? Or do people not do that in mid western america where you're from? Pretty sure I don't need any nutrition/exercise from you, you troll. Have a great day

Who is this even directed to?
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    Hey that's really fascinating! Thanks so much for sending me that! No *kitten*, obviously working out and high protein diet, but have you actually ever trained for anything before? Or do people not do that in mid western america where you're from? Pretty sure I don't need any nutrition/exercise from you, you troll. Have a great day

Everyone who disagreed with her I guess. So, everyone...
  • santawiggles
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    psulemon wrote: »

Everyone who disagreed with her I guess. So, everyone...

Lol
This discussion has been closed.