College student

Options
ToriPool
ToriPool Posts: 6 Member
Hi everyone!

So I'm a third year college student that entered college at a pretty decent weight but has since gained 50+ lbs. My goal is to lose most of that weight and be happy with my body before I leave college and enter the "real world". I'd love to talk to other people in similar situations and have your encouragement! I really want to get back to looking like I did in my senior high school pictures!
Well here goes nothing!

Replies

• yousofa
    yousofa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, same here! Just graduated and I'm trying to get back into shape. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • kingdktgrv
    kingdktgrv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have recently graduated (about 1 year ago). While in college I never really had the freshman 15 but since graduating and entering "real world" I have since put on 25 lbs, sit behind a desk 55+ hrs a week, and only get to surf on the weekends.
    Having been fit all my life it's now embarrassing running into old high school friends and getting the once over stare. For some reason I feel weird talking to people I know in person about weight issues and hope that by engaging in anonymous forums I can let some things out.
    I have tried using this app before but never really kept up at it. Hopefully some support helps.
  • snowraccoon
    snowraccoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be in my final year of college and since my freshman year I've gained 20 pounds. I would now say I spent a year in Italy but I don't want to make any excuses for myself! Looking to get down to 125 again before I go back in the Fall.
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    In college, I was also gaining weight. Easy as hell to gain weight when your sitting all the time, eating like crap (for me it was eating at a Mexican restaurant all the time) Lost mine after I changed that and stopped eating like crap, started going to the gym. (BTW, exercise helps you handle the workload in college, less stress) Good luck!
  • aspenc12
    aspenc12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm finishing my third year of college and I have put on about 40 pounds. I am in the same boat and so ready to make a change!!! Add me if you would like! Good luck to all!!! We CAN do this!