Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh in Days

I was thinking they should have some where in here to have a weigh in days. Does any one else do weigh in days. If so, How do you like it- How is it working? What days for find are the best/ worst? Thanks

Replies

• cneal007
    cneal007 Posts: 5
    I do my weight on the same day around the same time once a week. Other than that I don't look at the scale. My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week and when I was weighing multiple times I would see fluctuations greater than that. I later figured out to have more to do with my hydration level than anything else. I then update my profile that updates my progress meter.
  • HlthyLivin
    HlthyLivin Posts: 8 Member
    I just started and haven't weighed myself yet. I was thinking of weighing once a month, but the curiosity makes me want to get on the scale every week.

I started on May 17th, last Tuesday. Sounds like an off day, but I may wait until the 17th of every month.

Hope this helps. Do what works best for you.

Keep up the good work.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Weighing once a month--at the Gym--worked for me.:happy:
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    My "weigh-in" days are on Sunday as this keep me aware of my foddies over the weekend, although I confessionally admit to stepping on the scale throughout the week, but only "count" the scale number on Sunday morning.
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    my official weigh day is thurday in the am naked, before shower after bathroom, thursday is my cheat day so i have a whole week to burn it off lol. i do step on the scale everyday, at random times when i think about it, just to see where i am, how what i eat is affecting me. i dont worry about the fouctuation too much if its 2-3lbs, i kniow thats normal, but i do like to check just to make sure i havent gone drastically off track
  • T0nie2
    T0nie2 Posts: 17 Member
    I weigh myself Wednesday mornings. I do it on Wednesdays because it's the middle of the week and either way, good or bad, it keeps me motivated throughout the weekend.

And I like weighing myself in the morning because you weigh less before you eat.

:)
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    to keep my sanity i only weigh in twice a month the 15th and the last day of the month, because your weight will fluctuate daily so there is no need to torture yourself stepping on a scale daily, i just know that as long as it goes down i must be soing something right.
  • brianpride
    brianpride Posts: 27 Member
    I weigh in daily. In the morning after bathroom and before my shower. It keeps me accountable throughout the week. When I weigh weekly I do not stay as focused on the goal ahead of me and then I get caught by surprise on weigh in day. It helps pull me back on track if I do have an off day.