motivation

Options
Hi all ive been logging in for a week now but the real test started today i have to stay within my 1400 calories i have about 50lb to lose and am a huge afternoon snacker i adore crisps but can never just have the one packet add me if u would like to help me kick my lard into shspe please please

Replies

• lesleyb3368
    lesleyb3368 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally understand your passion for crisps...... i need to lose 20 lbs and it's so hard to lose it and keep it off! Keep looking towards small goals and don't let a bad 10 minutes make a bad day or week! good luck
  • alexelmer
    alexelmer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm the same with crisps. I just can't have them in the house. If my partner wants crisps with his lunch he's got to keep them in his van! Out of sight slowly becomes out of mind!!! Find an alternative low cal snack to help keep you occupied (ice lollies that are 80 cals help me forget about my original craving) Good luck! Add me as a friend if you want motivation too x
  • holliedusteeeze
    holliedusteeeze Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank u sooo much that really helps to no im not alone added u both thank u again we can do this....
  • wannaloseit77
    wannaloseit77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love an afternoon snack! But I'm trying to train my mind into thinking that I want grapes instead of chocolate!!
  • holliedusteeeze
    Options
    Lol yes grapes taste just the same..... i have frozen grapes so they last longer perhaps dipped in choc mousse.... slighty less cals than chocolate
  • fat2finPaul
    fat2finPaul Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would love to say don't buy any but then you'll want them more so be smart and go for lowest calories crisps possible like the 87cal packs or what I found was Claxton pink and white wafers at 50 call each there not much but 2 of them look and feel like alot

feel free to add me I've 65 lbs to lose currently 17st 9 want to be around 13st
  • holliedusteeeze
    Options
    Will get some of those pink and whites sometimes its just the crunch i think i crave if that makes sence adding u thanks
  • choujilee
    choujilee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I feel your passion towards crisps.... :) I love me some junk food but at times I do look for other alternatives such as fresh fruits... Or maybe some baked sweet potatoes with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.... I know how you feel, that sound of crunch really has a seductive effect eh?
    When eating try adding spices to your food, a pinch of cayenne, paprika or chili... It'll help suppress the hunger. :)
    I used to be 97kgs but now I am down to 56 kgs......
    I cook my own food, prepare them... I also do aerobics, tabata and zumba.
    I also make sure that I keep myself busy......... To take my mind away from thinking about having a bag of chips...

Feel free to add me :)
  • holliedusteeeze
    Options
    Its good to know that others out there have the same passion about crisps and the crunch thanks for your ideas and congrats on your loss ive sent u an add