Workout pants? Ladies

Options

Replies

• mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    I love r.e.i fleet capris for everything. Stay where they are supposed to (nice wide waistband and drawstring), never have a visibility problem, last for years and look good. Totally worth the cost.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I wear TekGear from Kohl's. No see through problems. I get them from their Shapewear line, which has a slightly higher waistline. I've never had a problem with them falling down.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I never have a problem with any of my Nike or Old Navy compression.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have all types. Lulu, under armour, 90 degree, I adore teeki too. They're made from recycled water bottles and the prints are bright and super cute
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I love Old navy Compression Yoga pants no issues of falling and very durable and great price
  • LisaMighton
    LisaMighton Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What about recommendations for leggings you can buy online (or in-store in Canada), for over size 10? I'm guessing I'm a 14 at the moment, but not sure. I'm reading recommendations above for compression and drawstring styles, so a bonus if recommendations have these too! If you have any you'd recommend it would be amazing if you'd post a link.
  • ausher8
    ausher8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Danskin. I have shorts, leggings, and bras. I can go to Walmart or Target and try stuff on and it doesn't cost more than $20. I love that the leggings I have actually go up to my waist. Much more flattering than squishing me into a muffin top shape.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    lulucitron wrote: »
    I have all types. Lulu, under armour, 90 degree, I adore teeki too. They're made from recycled water bottles and the prints are bright and super cute

I find the 90 degree brand is the worst at staying up. They run pretty big too.
  • Merci4u
    Merci4u Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I ended up buying different pants for different things. My best pants are cheapies while my most annoying ones are LuLuLemon. You just have to shop around alot until you find the right ones for your body unfortunately.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    old navy, joe fresh
  • astridyeah
    astridyeah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mine were like $8 from kmart and i wish i had bought four more pairs because they are fantastic. i find as long as they hit a few inches about the belly button i'm good, low rise is a no go for me
  • Hollisamara
    Hollisamara Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nike leggings/tights never fail me
  • abarriere
    abarriere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    All mine are lululemon, and they all stay up except for the wunder under crop, which are made for yoga, so I never wear those to run.

They are expensive but they have lasted for years with no issues.

I also got one outfit from fabletics, and the pants stay up but they run small and don't stretch as much as the lululemons. Not bad for $20 though!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    lulucitron wrote: »

I find the 90 degree brand is the worst at staying up. They run pretty big too.

I'm wondering if this is a body shape issue. I am not curvy and have found that 90 degree pants work really well for me.

That's a big thing, OP. Are you curvy or straight up and down or what? That will make the big difference.
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Underarmour leggings are the only ones I've found that don't roll down after 30 seconds of movement. I am also a big fan of tight shorts. They usually have a longer inseam and higher waistband, you just have to test them out to make sure they aren't too thin. I've had good luck with Nike's Pro shorts (5" inseam) and Saucony's Ignite tight short (5" inseam, but I think they've stopped making them :( ).
  • amdawells
    amdawells Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love Danskin & 90 Degree, they work for me & they're not too expensive. I just bought a new pair of neoprine capri workout pants by Hot Shapers. I sweat my butt off when I wear them. As a side note, if your inner thighs touch ... you will definitely hear a swish swish when you walk, lol. I work out at home so it doesn't bother me. :D
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    What about recommendations for leggings you can buy online (or in-store in Canada), for over size 10? I'm guessing I'm a 14 at the moment, but not sure. I'm reading recommendations above for compression and drawstring styles, so a bonus if recommendations have these too! If you have any you'd recommend it would be amazing if you'd post a link.

I got most of my training gear at Winners. Not too expensive! Got some great deals on Columbia and Reebok stuff.

Costco also has some great deals and I have a pair of yoga pants (3/4) from there with a drawstring.

Started at size 13, so some of my stuff is too loose now. Need to go back soon!

• Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Nike crops and a pair of under armor compression crops. I like both. The UA ones I've had for a couple years, and the are getting fairly sheer across the bum. :neutral: The Nike ones are much heavier fabric, which I feel pretty good about. The roll in the spot where my stomach creases if I'm bending over lots, but I don't feel like they're falling down at all.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    O'Neill makes some pretty awesome workout pants.

us.oneill.com/shop/womens/clothing/365-activewear/
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Nike's legend tight fit and Lucy pants fit me really well! No gaps from my large butt to the waist.