*rolls eyes* :D

Options
LoriSOWISA
LoriSOWISA Posts: 17 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
hi i would like motivating, supportive friends. im one who likes to comment and really get involved with it, you know, as a real life friend would? you know, like we're real people helping each other? *roll eyes* :smile:

i am 41, im 5'10" and i weigh 206lbs. my goal is 165. i aim to eat 1650 per day or less. i want friends who are interested in knowing one another, and learning this process together. this does not include know it alls, or drama seekers, please. this may be a learning curve, however.

whaddya say we give this a shot? i, for one, am tired of 'friends' that are 'looking for support and motivation' but wont take the time to comment or interact with me. that is sortof what its all about, right?

Replies

• AndiVentry
    AndiVentry Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request.
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'll be a motivating friend for you! I comment! Will send you a friend request now :)
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I could use the support, but my problem is that life gets in the way. Work can get crazy busy, I sometimes travel, etc. So could disappear for a week and then pop back up. So let me know if you are interested.

BTW been doing this a long time, but I think there is always more to learn. I am 49, 5'2" and currently weigh in at 172 lbs. Want to get to between 140 and 150, but this stuff is hard!!!!
  • LoriSOWISA
    Options
    hey, thanks for the replies!! :) i will add, and accept.
  • rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this team!
  • eukleja
    eukleja Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been scrolling through the friend request requests (I swear that's grammatically accurate!) and thinking.. Everyone is just begging for help, without really offering to help back. Silly! Sending a request your way. Would love to be on this journey of learning together :)

Erin
  • cuppykat
    cuppykat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    eukleja wrote: »
    Everyone is just begging for help, without really offering to help back. Silly!

I haven't really offered anyone help yet myself but I don't have many friends and the ones I do have are kicking my butt! I'm not sure what to say to someone who is doing 60 to 100+ hours of cardio a day when I am lagging so far behind. >.< I would love to give support to whoever needs it though!
  • LoriSOWISA
    Options
    what a good day ive had. i really feel so much better now. its much easier to have supportive people encourage one another. i try to remind myself that in reality, in the grand scheme of things, having some extra fat is not really something to be sad about when there are so many people hurting in the world. so...welcome to the lori. :)
  • MsNeumann
    MsNeumann Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot and try to be encouraging and helpful. Feel free to add me!