Help...I don't know what to eat for breakast!

Options
So I've been trying to eat healthy

Replies

• bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I have a smoothie ...
  • sunnyhunny1
    sunnyhunny1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually have oatmeal and chia seeds with yogurt and banana/ green smoothie. It's yum and healthy :)
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, oatmeal, egg w/whole grain toast, high fiber/protein cereal. I too have a smoothie for now, consists of protein powder, almond milk, fruit, and fiber
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Eggs and Fruit. Scrambled 1 Whole + 2 Whites or boiled. If you are not a regular breakfast eater it can be intimidating. Just watch your portions and work out the 'healthy' down the line.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and strawberries on toast. It's amazing.
  • FizzyToast
    FizzyToast Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    An egg (usually over easy with a coconut oil pam spray) and a whole grain toast, half a slice of fat free sharp cheddar and one of those nice, super thin slices of deli ham on top. Or some oatmeal with cinnamon sugar (or cream of wheat). Or I'll make an omelette. Potato, onion, mushroom, eggs, tomato, ham, cheese.

Eat what you want.

*Goes back to lurking*
  • eukleja
    eukleja Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do overnight oats when I'm on the go. I make up a bunch on the weekend then freeze them. Put them in the fridge the night before, and then can grab it and a spoon and I'm set. This is the site I got my basic recipes from but now I am constantly trying new flavors :) Plus since I can change up the flavors, I don't get bored with it.

http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal
  • addismommy1024
    addismommy1024 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a hardboiled egg with 3 strip of John Morrel ready bacon...130 calories of yummm!!!
  • sydkins432
    sydkins432 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really love an open faced toast with egg and avocado and spinach.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs, toast with butter, fruit & coffee - sometimes I also have bacon with it. Other days I have oatmeal with plain greek yogurt, walnuts, blueberries, honey & cinnamon. In summer I often do a similar combination with overnight oats (google it) - quick and cool on a hot summer morning, and delicious after an early morning run.

You can eat whatever you want for breakfast, just make it fit in your goals, and bonus if it gives you some good protein, fat and carbs - these give it "sticking power", giving you energy and keeping you full all morning.
  • abev1016
    abev1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I sometimes go with a breakfast casserole turkey sausage, chicken Apple sausage, shredded hash browns,egg beaters, eggs, spinsvh, mushroom, and cheese only 215 calories full of protein or special k protein cereal