Options
2»

Replies

• CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Oh, and this...

drinking-beer-movie-beerfest-2.jpg

Now I want to watch that movie again. It was so awesome.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Sushi is food, and unless you are married to cooked fish, not a cheat.

There is no such thing as a cheat. Your body logs everything you eat, you get to choose where to fit things in and where to indulge. Nothing is "free," but lots of things are worth the occasional splurge.

Agreed, I don't know why you got flagged for this.

It's on account of my being a big meanie.

Somebody has flag rage and probably needs to eat more.
  • kristigibsonzeski
    kristigibsonzeski Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyone has something they enjoy, weather you call it a cheat or not. It tastes really really good as far as I am concern then it probably should not be put in mouth. With that said I enjoy everything in moderation and try not to go over 1300 cals. a day. If I do I do not let myself down, I just do better the next day. My favorite is chips, I love chips and salsa and cake on special days.
  • kristigibsonzeski
    kristigibsonzeski Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyone has something they enjoy, weather you call it a cheat or not. It tastes really really good as far as I am concern then it probably should not be put in mouth.

This makes me sad. :'(

Sorry
  • haibu
    haibu Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Caesar* with bacon
    *Caesar = vodka, clamato, worcestershire, yadda yadda
    0sj7op7jbv1x.jpg

• TiffanyR71
    TiffanyR71 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Loooove sushi- have it at least a few times a month, but it always fits into my calories, so... Not a cheat...
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My husband and I shared this on Saturday to save calories. That is fried chicken soaked in siracha buttermilk, Mac and cheese, creamed kale, and tobasco honey on the plate to dip!
    7dpyopb3fhzi.jpg
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My husband and I shared this on Saturday to save calories. That is fried chicken soaked in siracha buttermilk, Mac and cheese, creamed kale, and tobasco honey on the plate to dip!
    7dpyopb3fhzi.jpg

SPICY!
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I don't have cheat meals, but I do make room for about 300 calories worth of junk everyday. Usually a 150 calorie pack of doritoes, cheetos, chilli cheese fritos, or sour cream and onion Lays. Also I may have a 90 calorie snickers bar or a fiber brownie from walmart (great value) brand for 90 delicious calories.
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    6hq8j223f0pd.jpg

I ordered a steak salad in a diner once and they gave me this giant bowl of French fries on top of a small bed of lettuce. It was perfect.
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    u5o806bz11w6.jpg

Friday night, burger, beer, chips. I save up calories all day and we don't eat until the girls are asleep so by 8.30 I am starving! I am addicted to this chicken burger.
  • geotrice
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    6hq8j223f0pd.jpg

I ordered a steak salad in a diner once and they gave me this giant bowl of French fries on top of a small bed of lettuce. It was perfect.

AMAZING!
  • geotrice
    Options
    katem999 wrote: »
    u5o806bz11w6.jpg

Friday night, burger, beer, chips. I save up calories all day and we don't eat until the girls are asleep so by 8.30 I am starving! I am addicted to this chicken burger.

TGIF!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    tbdep6rlerez.jpgThis is basically part of the appetizers.

Don't tempt me. I've been known to polish off mountains of tortilla chips and salsa.
  • Amy_FeathSaorsa
    Amy_FeathSaorsa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My cheat this week is microwaving a mixture of porridge oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, milk, margarine and a little sugar. Need something sweet to keep me going through uni exams haha
    I'll also cheat on a Saturday at work - biscuit tin is just too appealing during the break cup of tea!
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I can't claim it as a full meal, but home-baked, light wheat bread is something I can always make a meal of.xi91xu81k8t4.jpg