Short Woman

Options
What is your goal weight? I am extremely short... 4'9... Currently at 100 pounds and my GW is 90

Replies

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal right now is 150. When I get there I plan on re-evaluating and seeing where I want to go.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    OP, are you really 18 years old or are you actually younger?

If you're not finished growing, you need to be extra careful to be getting adequate nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Even if you feel like you're not growing in height anymore, your bones are still absorbing calcium and eating healthily now can save you a whole whackload of health problems later on.

If you're under 18, check out http://www.sparkteens.com/.
  • TheJenProject
    TheJenProject Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I`m 5ft2 SW: 130 CW:123 GW: 115 maybe 110 but depends on maintenance
  • twoshakeslambstail
    twoshakeslambstail Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im.4'10
    My goal weight is 112.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    OP, are you really 18 years old or are you actually younger?

If you're not finished growing, you need to be extra careful to be getting adequate nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Even if you feel like you're not growing in height anymore, your bones are still absorbing calcium and eating healthily now can save you a whole whackload of health problems later on.

If you're under 18, check out http://www.sparkteens.com/.

Although I somewhat understand your concern, it's rude to make assumptions based off of someone's height. That's like saying you must be a basketball player if you're 6'4". My cousin is 22 and 4'9".

Sorry, I'm not seeing where there was an assumption about OP? Her profile says she is 18, so there's a chance she may not be done growing.

To answer: I'm 5'2", my goal weight is 125. Once I get there I'll see if I need to lose more or if I'm happy there.
  • mrihel6615
    mrihel6615 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and started at 142 pounds and im currently between 116-118.
    My goal is somewhere in between 105-112.
    But I haven't decided yet because I'm not happy where I'm at now and losing 4 pounds most likely wont make me "happy" with my size and weight /:
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and my goal is 115. When I was in the Air Force, they wanted me at 109, so maybe, eventually that will be my end-goal. The most important thing to me though, more than a number, is just being able to walk every day and not feel sluggish from carrying more weight than I need to.
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    5'2 and current is 160
    gw is 135 and we'll see what i think when i hit there.
    When I was alot heavier, 160 seemed like it would be awesome. I have been here for a while now and think 135 would be awesome :)
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Although I somewhat understand your concern, it's rude to make assumptions based off of someone's height. That's like saying you must be a basketball player if you're 6'4". My cousin is 22 and 4'9".

How do you figure? Her profile says 18; it's a reasonable question for someone who says she's 4'9" to wonder if she's still growing.

FWIW I'm only 5'1" and I'm 35 years old, so I'm not prejudiced against short people or anything. But I wouldn't want to advise someone to go on a calorie deficit if it could be bad for her health.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall and my goal weight is 117 but I felt great when I weighed 120 (around 6 or 7 years ago) :( How I wish I was there now.
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9 too, currently around 120! I have a really muscular build, so I'm trying to get down to around 110. If I think I need to, I'll lose more but the lowest I plan on going is 100.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I'm 149cm which is about 4'11". I'd be happy around 52-55kg as I have a large frame and no interest in being super skinny. I want some muscle. I guess that is 115-122ish pounds?
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1.5 inches and my goal weight is 117. FWIW, I grew 2 inches after college so you might hit 5 foot yet.
  • mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    4" 11, aiming for 45kg or 99lbs
  • leslieroman98
    leslieroman98 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Iseulte wrote: »
    I'm 5 foot 1.5 inches and my goal weight is 117. FWIW, I grew 2 inches after college so you might hit 5 foot yet.

Haha I hope so :)
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0 and my goal weight is 117. I feel good at that weight, but it's hard to maintain. I've been maintaining around 120 and fluctuating as high as 124.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and my goal weight is 115. I weigh 120 now and am maintaining. I have a hard time getting below 120 and maintaining it.
  • sonoona
    sonoona Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I'm currently 112 pounds. My goal is 99 but maybe I'll go lower once I hit that.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    5'2" currently 122ish. Would love to get down to 110 but shooting for somewhere between 120-115.