2008 Chevy equinox?

Options
Hope2BFit81
Hope2BFit81 Posts: 77 Member
I'm looking at buying at 2008 Chevy Equinox awd 2LT. Anyone have any experience with this vehicle? Looking for some reviews! Thanks! (I totally understand this is MyFitnessPal)

Replies

• hncary
    hncary Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    We have a 2010 Equinox and the engine has given us a shitload of problems. I would never have gotten it had I known what all we would go through with it. Also, I feel that the features are lacking. That may not be something that bothers you, but multiple friends of ours have similar vehicles and they offer more features- such as bluetooth and bigger screens. I feel we could have gotten more for our money.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Had a friend with an Equinox around that age as well...his engine seized and it ended up only being worth $500 for scrap metal. yikes! They are a nice looking car though for sure!
  • Hope2BFit81
    Options
    Thanks Ladies, I've decided against buying one. You may have just saved me lots of $$ :)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I would highly recommend a Chevy Traverse if you want to stick with Chevy; otherwise, I'd say go with a Kia Sorento -- more reliable and more bang for your buck.
  • Hope2BFit81
    Options
    I'm just looking for any kind of mid-size SUV. Preferably a Jeep Grand Cherokee but those are hard to come by with lower miles. I'll look into the Kia Sorento!