ashamed!

Options
2»

Replies

• Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just don't quit. Whatever happened, happened. Just keep going. Honestly this has really helped me. If you don't quit than you can't fail.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Maybe I missed it but was there a specific thing you did that caused the weight gain? So I and others can avoid it.

Isn't a 14 pound gain in a month the equivalent of eating 1500 calories above maintenance every day?

Good luck in round two against the dreaded weight monster.
  • amyobefit
    amyobefit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just made a total pig of myself and missed lots of training sessions due to a really busy month with lots of family birthday's and other commitments etc. Waking up this morning and reading all your responses has really made an impression on me. Feeling excited to get started again as from now! Thank you everyone :smiley:
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Been there myself. Lost over 30 lbs, kept it off over a year, then went on a trip of a lifetime and had a fabulous vacation and let myself go. Zero calorie counting while on a 3 week vacation where I indulged on all the delicious foods I don't have available back home. Well, I put on around 15 lbs and now here I am back on my weightloss journey again.

There is absolutely no shame in this. You've worked hard and made great progress in the past so you know it can be done. You've got this! In 14 weeks you're going to feel great and have a blast on your family holiday! :smiley: