Anyone Want to Start Advocare 24 Day Challenge with Me?

I'm going to start the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and was looking to see if anyone is interested starting with me? This would be great to start together and keep each other on track.

Replies

• SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    I did the 24 Day Challenge....ended up being a total waste of a TON of money. Is there a reason why you're looking to use this program in particular?
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    I have a few friends who peddle Advocare, and I swear they are starting a new 24 day challenge every 2 months. The weight lost doesn't seem permanent, or consistent to me. I'll stick to CICO, and MFP to track. Good luck if you do go the Advocare route.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Hahaha, I had someone try to sell me that crap once. I declined. :D
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    I think the results highly depend on the person and their dedication. I signed up to be a distributor when I did my challenge and now there are multiple products from the performance line that I love. Advocare does inform the users that they can see results by only following the diet plan provided with the challenge. I saw great results on the challenge and beyond because I stayed consistent with the clean eating diet. However, I felt great when I was on the challenge during the cleanse phase because I felt lighter and had more energy and then during the second phase I began to see weight loss, but once again more energy and feeling great! The Challenge isn't something one can do for 24 days and then go back to their regular eating habits and expect to keep the weight off. Just a little insight from a distributor/someone who has done the challenge!
  • kelseytmurray1
    kelseytmurray1 Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks guys! I actually started 3 days ago. April 26 - I have not quite seen the effects of weightloss, but for sure have seen the energy. I used to be exhausted - like take a nap at work around noon and then go to bed at 9 and struggle to get up by 7 am. I actually haven't fallen asleep until midnight the last two nights and woke up early.

We'll see how the 21 remaining days go, but I'm impressed just with energy just in these first 3 days. Sorry if you think its "crap" - I think it was definitely worth the try so far.
  • THATGIRL7111
    THATGIRL7111 Posts: 1 Member
    I am on day 13 of my challenge. I decided to become a distributor when I bought my challenge and I can honestly say I love it so far! So much energy and focus. I've lost 5lbs so far and I feel so much better!! People always have their own opinions...so what works for you :)