Really MFP? Really?

Options
desweds
desweds Posts: 126 Member

Replies

• Hybrice
    Hybrice Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Perfect product placement if you ask me lol Your fault if you have the willpower of a wet paper bag.
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ads are delivered via 3rd party (Adsense). Ads that show up in the box are based on tracking you via websites visits or searches you do.

Mine just showed REI as I visit them a lot. On refresh I got, KIA, 5 foods to never eat, cricket wireless.
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    mine has ice cream for adds :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I have to uninstall Ad Block so I can see these delicious ads.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Mines always has some sort of yummy food and most of the time they are not healthy, lol. I hate it!!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    All of mine are for This Old House... I guess I am the only one getting ads not food related. :wink:
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I don't see the problem. Pizza Hut is a better cleanse than taco bell.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
  • desweds
    Options
    Adblock - Engaged!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I love it how MFP now asks me every 5 minutes through a pop up message if I want to pay for a better version of the site
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I don't get why everyone is always complaining about the food ads. Besides, that pizza doesn't even look good. The pepperonis are practically falling off the pizza, and the crust looks soggy. I am angry at this pizza.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong in eating this. Just ensure you only eat just one. Won't believe what I ate last weekend (lots of beer and pizza), but I wasn't down. I just worked out extra hard for the next few days and I still maanged to lose a pound. Don't sweat it dude. Although it is funny, but MFP doesn't discourage people from enjoying some of these foods. Just enjoy it in moderation.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I don't get why everyone is always complaining about the food ads. Besides, that pizza doesn't even look good. The pepperonis are practically falling off the pizza, and the crust looks soggy. I am angry at this pizza.

Can't believe you said that! I would literally eat the pepperoni from the box!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

Can't believe you said that! I would literally eat the pepperoni from the box!

I feel like this pizza is more of a "pepperoni" pizza because those particular pepperonis belong in quotes. :s

Lol
  • desweds
    Options
    Holy smoke people!

I understand why these ads show up. I used to order pizza hut pizza. I just found it funny and why I put it in "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games"

I haven't ordered one in ages. My diary is public and extremely accurate.

So just laugh with me and let's go for a run.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I ordered three large Domino's of different varieties and flavors this past weekend, and let me tell ya, that shiit was good. Also couldn't beat that I paid less than $20 for all three!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

I think you are trying to convince yourself that you do not want this pizza by making up a story that can justify why you should not have it. I would shove the crust in my mouth along with the persons fingers holding it.

This^^ Whatever "pepperonis" they are, they're exactly what I need on my pizza.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    Get in mah bellay...