Up24 by jawbone

Options
i actually have a question. I connected my up24 app to mfp app but for some reason my steps and food won't sync. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• stephine12
    stephine12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Hello i Stephine,i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today,please reply to my mail( step_hosman@hotmail.com ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.so that i can send my pix and tell u more of me.

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    stephine12 wrote: »

Hello i Stephine,i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today,please reply to my mail( step_hosman@hotmail.com ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.so that i can send my pix and tell u more of me.

wtf?
  • juliadekker
    juliadekker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having the exact same problem. UP say it's mfp app that's the problem. I have unconnected and reconnected apps. Fed up it first work
  • Collymoore
    Collymoore Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have same issue with these apps connecting with each other. How can I fix this issue besides connecting and disconnecting due to I have done it several times
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    stephine12 wrote: »

wtf?

Yeah.. That about sums it up. I have no idea why, but they've been doing this elsewhere too. Google (as usual) has all the answers.