Options
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tried to post a picture but somehow is not happening. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my iPhone.
  • JrChamberlain
    JrChamberlain Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!
  • IrenaKaraman
    Options
    dq9s0lsb4mft.jpg
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    dq9s0lsb4mft.jpg

WOW!! Nice
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!
    Mind me asking what your workout routine is?
  • IrenaKaraman
    Options
    r5d5 wrote: »

First 13kg I didn't even workout, just weight watchers program (8 months). Once I wasn't looking that bad anymore & wasn't desperate enough to stick to the diet( got tired of it) I knew I have to workout but I was anti-sports type, hate gyms. Started with personal trainer 3x week & it was mostly circuit training & with time became more weight lifting. I had to have PT othervise I would not show up in a gym. With time I started to like it, once I saw benefits of feeling healthier & stronger & started training on my own too, took me 6months to get into it. Now I'm lifting weights still with PT 3x week & other 3 days on my own I do different things- HIIT... Cardio... Tabata... Extra day of leg training... Or abs; depends on my mood, work schedule & just how tired I am or how much time I have for gym. I might have 30min training or 1.5h. I just try to keep it daily- to be consistent.
  • IrenaKaraman
    Options

Forgot to tell you... I follow on facebook bodyrockTV & I take many workouts from there; plenty of choices, can't make up my mind what to do& all free; also I use Nike training app- also free of charge.
  • r5d5
    Options
    Awesome! You work really hard! Thanks for all that!
  • r5d5
    Options
    I definitely want to start weight training myself. I hear/ see that's the best way to get results :)
  • IrenaKaraman
    Options
    I definitely want to start weight training myself. I hear/ see that's the best way to get results :)

Weight training is the best, long term looking. Weight lifting means more muscles, more muscles- increased metabolism which leads to weight loss. Of course that doesn't exclude still watching what you eat & eating healthy.
    HIIT is also great for weight loss.
  • r5d5
    Options

Weight training is the best, long term looking. Weight lifting means more muscles, more muscles- increased metabolism which leads to weight loss. Of course that doesn't exclude still watching what you eat & eating healthy.
    HIIT is also great for weight loss.

So true! Congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!