Progress pics, lost 35 lbs.

Options
Jess116
Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
I joined MFP at the end of October in 2010. I was in a horrible marriage that I was in the process of getting out of (I'm now divorced). I knew I was overweight and looking back at how unhappy I was, I'm not surprised that I had put on so much weight. So I started this journey at 184 lbs. And I've made it to 145 lbs. I had pro pics done when I was 149 lbs. So here's the comparison:

Weightlosscomparison.jpg

WeightLossComparisonFace.jpg

I still have 10 more pounds to lose, so I will update when I reach my final goal....hopefully with bikini pics!

I'd like to mention one more amazing thing that I can thank MFP for. I've met lots of wonderful, supportive people on here. And shortly after I joined, I met one particularly wonderful person. He was my first MFP friend and soon became my best friend. He's changed my life for the better and I can't wait for our future together. It's funny how life works out sometimes. :) So thank you MFP. :)

DanJessProPics.jpg

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Awesome job. :smile:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!!! You look amazing, and super happy!!!! So much life ahead of you.. go out and grab it!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    MFP love story?! How romantic!
    You look fabulous,I hope your future is filled with nothing but happiness!
  • MissRose888
    MissRose888 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Aww that's such a great story - and to think you met your new best friend on MPF - who knew!? Congrats and keep up the hard work - you look amazing!!!!!
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss. and congrats on your new best friend. Things happen for a reason :love:
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You look great!

<--the BF...I met here on MFP as well, lol
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Super work :)
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    so cute! AND you look awesome!!!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! And congrats on your new relationship!! All the best to you both!!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome story and I am so happy for you and your new MFP best friend too :wink:
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Good job :)
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Great job!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, happy, and great together!.. How special. Congrats!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    that is awesome... wow :) such a happy ending! i wish you the best of luck with the rest of your fitness goals!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    You look amazing hun. Great Job!!! I can so relate on the bad marriage, I topped out at 234 lbs at the end of my marriage. I managed last year to lose down to 180 and sadly I just didn't stick to it and the weight creeped back up on me. When I started just a couple weeks ago I found myself at 204 a place I thougt I'd seen the last of. So glad to see you doing so well and see that happiness you've found shining through.
  • johnthefatman
    johnthefatman Posts: 205
    Options
    Great results all round - you and Dan look so happy together - an inspiration and proof that if you learn to look after yourself you will find that your life will change for the better in many ways. NSVs come in many forms!

Best wishes to you both

j
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    great work:drinker:
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    lovely story through and through! all the best to you and yours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!