Options
2»

Replies

• kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    madhu1981 wrote: »
    its make your health ugly :)

Not if you do your research and take care of your health!

The health issues are often from poor after care or doing stupid things, poor research, people trying to cut corners, using dodgy surgeons and going against recommendations. There is always the exception where it goes wrong despite all precautions but it's a very small risk.

3 sets of boobs and numerous contouring fillers and plumpers later I don't think my health is ugly at all. I'm healthy as the next person if not more so.

trish2016 wrote: »
    Too many people get work done and end up looking very un-natural and weird and you see girls with gigantic boobs that don't even fit their body shape or frame.
    Good plastic surgery should only improve on what you already have it should be subtle enough that people can't notice what you have had done unless you tell them but that you should look

People need to start being happy with who they are and the body and face they have and stop using plastic surgery as the answer to everything.
    Grow old naturally and gracefully.

Some people actually like looking a plastic and weird... just saying as someone who was happy and confident both pre and post surgery. I don't think my profile photo shows it but I fall into the category of unnatural and weird, to the point people have commented in supermarkets and the like. It really is just a personal preference much like anything else.

Quick fix surgery is imo a waste of peoples hard earned money though, if your diet and health is not in check there is no point. Plastic surgery is expensive and painful. Why when diet and exersise would do people get surgery I'll never quite understand but each to their own.