BUMP.....MY KIDS ARE GONNA LOVE THIS THANKS FOR SHARING~~
  • mrogus
    mrogus Posts: 94
    Options
    bump!!!
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    omg these sound amaaazing!!! thank you!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    sounds great, can't wait to try it!
  • Alegria79
    Alegria79 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, thanks!
  • StephanieJ82
    StephanieJ82 Posts: 233
    Options
    mmmm bump
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Reporting on Zucchini Boats recipe ... was excellent ... couldn't believe I made something that tasty. I used marsala wine instead of white wine because I had that easily available and open (and it only needed one ounce). I also minced some beet greens I had in the house and added that to the mixture when I was sauteeing. I used 3 zucchini instead of 4 and stuffed them more (they were overflowing). Also used more bread crumbs on top. The chicken stock that the zucchini boats rested in when in the oven was homemade also. It really was yummy. Thanks for posting the recipe.

seriously delicious.
  • sunnysmile
    sunnysmile Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Dear Abby-kins,

How do you guys handle "friend" requests from people you don't know or who have not posted / or you haven't noticed posting on the topics you are on? Am sure they are great folks, but so many features to manage on the internet it can be overwhelming. Is it wrong to "decline" a friend request if you can't place them and there is no note with the request?

Signed,
    Happy It's Friday
  • misschristi
    misschristi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    okay..so i just made this for dinner and it was really good....but it took a lot of work to make, so idk if i'd make it again. also, i calculated the calories and each one (one boat, which is a half of a zucchini) was 270 cals...so idk if it was worth the calories either
  • ♥AngelKisses♥
    Options
    I made these for dinner last night. They were very yummy but the calories when I calculated it were about 80 more then what the recipe says. And that was before I added more parmesean cheese. It was a bit watery. They did take awile to make. Overall: DELICIOUS if you have the time and energy to make them. I just don't.
  • coachredhead
    coachredhead Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing. Am going to try those tomorrow.
  • toddles76boston
    toddles76boston Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm have a cook out next weekend and looking for health foods to eat. This looks like one great recipe.
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oooh Bump. I've always wanted to make these so this will be a good recipe to adapt. Thanks!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow, those look really good. I can't wait to try it out!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    sounds so good!!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I made a slight variation of this tonight but it was FANTASTIC thank you for the inspiration! even my 4 year old enjoyed
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. That sounds so delicious, and it's a perfect time of year to make these.
  • sarahlynn_86_04
    Options
    bump
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    LOVE stuffed zucchini!!! And eggplant, too.
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    MMM MMMMM!