Staying on track!

Options
I'm in a week and a half and I already feel like I'm struggling. I'm down 6.6lbs and don't plan on cheating anytime soon. What do u guys do to help with staying on track?! Good luck :)

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi:
    Welcome to MFP. We are all in this journey together. I for one am still struggling, even though I am on "Maintenance".
    I go the the MFP board "Success stories" for inspiration. Some of the successful MFPers have open food diaries so I read for food ideas.
    This is a journey, not a destination. Take it one day at a time
    Eat at a deficit every day yo want to lose body weight.
    If you fail one day, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go back to the plan
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • grandma107
    grandma107 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A week and a half seems quite short to loose 6.6 lbs.....I think anyone would struggle.... what did you set as your weekly goal ib MFO? Blessings.
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Make this a lifestyle change and not a diet. The first few weeks of any kind of change is hard. Give it at least 3 weeks to start making it a habit. I'm in week four. The first few were tough but now eating really healthy has become my lifestyle and I actually don't feel good when I eat junk. I crave healthy food. Just give it time and stick to it. Good luck!!!