Countdown to the New Year Challenge Week 2 December 15

Options
13»

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Congrats Chrissy Im happy for you and that prob made you smile! See now you are with me being under 200 and NEVER going back!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    OK, I have spent the last two days baking cookis, like 12 dozen already and still baking!! My point is I have NOT been in the mood for any junk food, even did well on all my out-of-town shopping trips, recently.... That is until I started baking these darned homemade cookies and I seem to HAVE to put a spoonfull of dough in my mouth every couple dozen that I bake. AHHHH!!!! LORD, please give me strength from these darned holidays. I was doing so well with my weight and this week I KNOW I am not going to lose anything and at the rate I am going I am going to gain way too much.
    p.s. I am baking so many because I put bags and baskets together for all the families at church.

Anyone esle having baking blues??
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I've been doing great on my calories all week (except Wed, but I pulled an all-nighter Tues night for an exam Wed afternoon, so I'm not counting that...) but this morning I stepped on the scale and I've gained 3lbs!!! :noway: In 2 days! :sad: I hope I'm just bloated.... :frown:

I'm not changing my ticker yet...maybe it'll all be gone tomorrow... :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    After pulling myself away from the scale for a whole week, I stepped on this morning and am pleased to say, I've lost 3lbs :bigsmile: I'm now 217lbs.
    Sorry chrissyh, I can't remember how much I weighed at the beginning of this challenge :blushing:
  • butterflydiva
    Options
    I am so happy right now. I've been sick since Thursday so I haven't been eating healthy or exercising. Although I have been eating a lot less, what I've been eating hasn't been that great. (example: I had McDonalds for dinner on Thursday and on Fri and Sat morning I had pasta, like at 5 in the morning just because I wanted something in my stomach) Anyway this morning I thought when I get on the scale it's either going to stay the same as last week (134) or I might have gained. So I stepped on the scale and Yippee!!! I lost 1lb. Which to me is great even though I still feel sick, cause it's a lost I can maintain. :bigsmile:

Back in Aug of 2007 I got so sick I lost almost 10lbs in one week. That was not a good week :frown:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    ive lost 1 more pound
    the scale saids 199 i went BACK an hour later and it said 201 so i guess
    currently 201
    last week 202
    and when we started i was 206

:bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Girls - we'll have a new thread in the morning - for check in!

Hope everyone has done well - it's been really hard this week with all the comfort food that's been brought to us by family and friends. I've tried limiting my portions - we'll see tomorrow how I've done in a stressful "real life" situation.....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    New thread....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/32790-countdown-to-the-new-year-challenge-week-3-december-22

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • natalia221
    Options
    Start- 145.6
    12/8/08- 143.3
    12/15/08-141.6
    12/22/08- 140.3