Progress pics, lost 35 lbs.

Options
2»

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! what a warm and fuzzy story, I will be watching for your final goal post :smile:
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OMG that is so awesome and I am so happy for the two of you.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome results~ you look amazing!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Awesome results~ you look amazing!!
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    Aww that's so sweet.....I am so happy for you both.
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • danmullen
    danmullen Posts: 94
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) And yes, I agree with you all, Jess does look amazing :)
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats, you look great!! What a beautiful story you have to tell about your weight loss journey! :)
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! And what a wonderful story!!!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's a lovely story. Congrats on your success and good luck on reaching your goal :flowerforyou:!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP at the end of October in 2010. I was in a horrible marriage that I was in the process of getting out of (I'm now divorced). I knew I was overweight and looking back at how unhappy I was, I'm not surprised that I had put on so much weight. So I started this journey at 184 lbs. And I've made it to 145 lbs. I had pro pics done when I was 149 lbs. So here's the comparison:

Weightlosscomparison.jpg

WeightLossComparisonFace.jpg

I still have 10 more pounds to lose, so I will update when I reach my final goal....hopefully with bikini pics!

I'd like to mention one more amazing thing that I can thank MFP for. I've met lots of wonderful, supportive people on here. And shortly after I joined, I met one particularly wonderful person. He was my first MFP friend and soon became my best friend. He's changed my life for the better and I can't wait for our future together. It's funny how life works out sometimes. :) So thank you MFP. :)

DanJessProPics.jpg
    OMG! How cute is this story, your first friend on here, then your best friend and now a future together WITH your best friend. Awesome!!

You look beautiful and have worked hard and it shows, great job:wink::flowerforyou:

My favorite photo of all though is the one with you getting a piggyback ride from your honey you met on here! :love: How very Sweet:heart:
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love your story. Congratulations and best of luck on your new journey. :flowerforyou:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    awwww congrats! and how romantic ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!