My 30DS NSV

Options
bkthomas2004
bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
Mini victory for myself, I actually completed an entire workout on level 1 of the 30DS and I did not stop to take one break. This is such a HUGE accomplishment for me because I ALWAYS would put the weights down for a 8 count:sad: or take a knee and catch my breath and for the first time ever I completed an entire workout with Jillian!:glasses: Yay me! :happy:

And while I was in the shower after my workout....I started noticing muscles in my arms.:bigsmile: People...I'VE NEVER HAD MUSCLES...EVER! I am on my way I just had to share that :blushing:

Replies

• jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    that rocks!
  • Lisa076
    Lisa076 Posts: 78
    Options
    That is awesome!

I felt the same excitement, isn't it GREAT when your muscles finally start to make an appearence :laugh:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    THAT's AWESOME~ and ecouraging for me!
    I did day 9 this morning (Level 1) and I still have to take it a little slower than the girls on the video just to get through the work-out without stopping. Even then, some of the exercises, my body rebels and I just have to watch them do a rep or two and then re-join.

I DID notice that the girl on the left (harder workout) cheats during the static lunge and bicep curl evolution ... When Jillian cuts to the 'easier' girl, she stops doing the lunge for two reps and just does the bicep curl! So I don't feel so bad about it... LOL
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That feeling makes it worthwhile!! Enjoy!!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • busymomyof3
    busymomyof3 Posts: 31
    Options
    that is an awesome NSV!! keep up the hard work!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS would put the weights down for a 8 count:sad: or take a knee and catch my breath and for the first time ever I completed an entire workout with Jillian!:glasses: Yay me! :happy:

And while I was in the shower after my workout....I started noticing muscles in my arms.:bigsmile: People...I'VE NEVER HAD MUSCLES...EVER! I am on my way I just had to share that :blushing:

I had this same exact thing!!! Great accomplishment!!!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    nice going!!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!! Great Job.!
    I know how tough that workout is, those bicycle crunches are no joke at the end, way to finish strong!
  • bkthomas2004
    Options
    THAT's AWESOME~ and ecouraging for me!
    I did day 9 this morning (Level 1) and I still have to take it a little slower than the girls on the video just to get through the work-out without stopping. Even then, some of the exercises, my body rebels and I just have to watch them do a rep or two and then re-join.

I DID notice that the girl on the left (harder workout) cheats during the static lunge and bicep curl evolution ... When Jillian cuts to the 'easier' girl, she stops doing the lunge for two reps and just does the bicep curl! So I don't feel so bad about it... LOL

Yes, that's the thing.. I took my time and made sure my form was correct and still did every move for every count even if I was a step or two behind them I would eventually catch up. I am finally getting the hang of it and figuring out that rushing through this workout keeping up with them, I wasn't getting ALL of what I needed out of the dvd but now that I took my time but still moving as fast as I could with the proper form its all good from here on out.

And I did notice natalie (advance workout) cheats here and there, but heck I don't blame her Jillian's goal is to kill people with fitness lol

Thanks everyone for your recognition! I really appreciate it!!!
  • bkthomas2004
    Options
    That is awesome!

I felt the same excitement, isn't it GREAT when your muscles finally start to make an appearence :laugh:

Yes it is!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The Muscles showing in my arms was a Huge accomplishment for me as well! It's nice to physically see results! Keep up the great work!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!~!~!
  • armywife121110
    Options
    great job!! I have yet to complete lv 1 without stopping. My arms are killing me. And lunges hurt my knees so bad!! Good for you though. I've moved on to level 2 and I actually like lv 2 alot better!!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Yay! Good job! I finished day 5 today so I know how hard it is I can't wait one finish week one! Keep up the good work & congrats on the muscles!
  • rockthehourglass
    rockthehourglass Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yayyy, congrats!! That feels so good. I just started level 2 today. Can I just tell you how much I hate planks?? Ugh.
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment of level 1 :drinker:
    Im on day 5 and I feel like a cripple :grumble: ...my legs are killing me :cry: and just yesterday started to feel the pain in my arms and sides...Im still pausing maybe once or twice but looking forward to the day that I go through the whole workout without pausing not even once...Im aware that I might have to do at least one extra day on each level until i move to the next but im not really in a rush...the part that kills me the most is the jumping rope one i can only jump maybe 3x before my breathing starts burning my chest but i know i'll master that one some day too :happy:

Congrats to all who are doing the 30DS..:flowerforyou:
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good Job Girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!