I need to lose 10-15 pounds. need friends for motivation.

Options
Hey everybody! I am 24 yrs old, 5'5 female weighing between 148-151 lbs (my weight fluctuates daily!) I developed bulimia and anorexia when I was younger. 2 years ago, I decided to get healthier and stopped my eating disorders, drugs and quit smoking cigarettes. I went from 108 pounds to a whopping 185 pounds in one year. I almost cried because thats the most I have been Ever! I started excercising and dieting more six months ago and so far I have lost around 30 pounds. Unfortunately, due to multiple "cheat" days my weight has plateaud. I jog around my neighborhood 4-5 days a week (4-5 miles a day no walking rest covering 16-20 miles a week). I tend to have alot of cravings and am so used to binge eating. I am also a chef which makes it hard since I am always around food. If anyone can motivate me and want to lose 10-15 pounds with me that would be amazing!!

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help in any way I can. You certainly have prooved that you know how to do this. With great support you CAN do this. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • pedrozamatt
    pedrozamatt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    We have time to be who we want. Good luck. Your doing great.
  • tonymase14
    tonymase14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me too I'm 18 weighed around 200 at age 14 lost 50 pounds got into boxing now getting into bodybuilding, believe me I know cravings I'm Italian food is our life. I found though if you keep up with drinking a gallon of water a day it helps make you feel full because our mind mistakes dehydration with hunger. You may feel hungry but after a bottle of water you'll feel fine.
  • JustinASmith
    JustinASmith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am promoting the 90 day challenge it helped me get in the best shape of my life http://rachelandjustin2015.bodybyvi.com
  • dianna1286
    dianna1286 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We have time to be who we want. Good luck. Your doing great.
    So truw
  • iwigglemytoes
    iwigglemytoes Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

tonymase14 wrote: »
    Add me too I'm 18 weighed around 200 at age 14 lost 50 pounds got into boxing now getting into bodybuilding, believe me I know cravings I'm Italian food is our life. I found though if you keep up with drinking a gallon of water a day it helps make you feel full because our mind mistakes dehydration with hunger. You may feel hungry but after a bottle of water you'll feel fine.

Thanks everyone! I actually drink quite a bit of water. I drink about 76 ounces of water a day and spritz it with a little lemon juice. For some reason I am still craving. I definitely do not have a sweet tooth. Im more like a savory craver! Lol. Should I drink more water?

• pedrozamatt
    pedrozamatt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Water is good because it's better than anything else, but more low calorie meals does a great job preventing mindless eating. One piece of Whole grain or whole wheat toast, filled with almond butter or something, every once in a while is pretty satisfying.