What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    nkq7502j363k.jpg

Snack today: homemade banana bread topped with natural peanut butter and chopped bacon.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    ^^ Yum!

Leftovers from yesterdays Cinco De Mayo lunch at work. Made a pulled pork burrito with lettuce, onions, olives, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and tomatoes; chicken/cheese/chili and tortilla chips; dulce de leche cake.

8mkqk1yf79f7.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    Options
    I can't figure out why all my pics are showing up sideways. They look right on my phone and then when I get on the website on my pc they're sideways??
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Options
    forgtmenot wrote: »
    I can't figure out why all my pics are showing up sideways. They look right on my phone and then when I get on the website on my pc they're sideways??

Mine do that sometimes too. The only thing that works for me is to rotate the picture. Don't know why, but it seems to work. Weird.
  • forgtmenot
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    forgtmenot wrote: »

Mine do that sometimes too. The only thing that works for me is to rotate the picture. Don't know why, but it seems to work. Weird.

Thanks!
  • tlharin
    tlharin Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Stuffed pepper with walnut-garlic sauce (happened to be vegan)

ebk8op34601r.jpg

Broccoli-spinach soup with whole wheat English muffin+goat cheese+radishes+chili flakes

gkmly7yjfm4h.jpg

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    THMe91X.jpg

Lunch
    5I0cSeh.jpg

Dinner
    5fFropw.jpg
  • mmatusevici1
    mmatusevici1 Posts: 11 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I eat this apple cake for breakfast every day, and it is SO YUMMY! I bake it every day and eat it with a cup of chai latte (80kcal). the whole cake is just around 300calories. I make it using oats, apples, cinnamon, almond milk, 1 egg and some honey.
    2015_05_07_11_59_12.jpg
    upload an image
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    h25fz2oqf1gr.jpg
    4s809fhfdjdg.jpg
    pkx1kpnz08lq.jpg
    ve698fsihb6c.jpg
    Making a salad for my wife to eat at work, also made me one for dinner.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Roast turkey sandwich on toasted multigrain, multiseed, raisin bread with mustard, mixed sprouts and cucumber slices; cucumber and watermelon.

s52789yls3i5.jpg
  • Boganella
    Boganella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bears in a hot tub, Red velvet chocolate chip cookies, and Cheese spinach artichoke chicken with broccoli tots and mashed japanese sweet potatoes.

heqmwxsdh71x.jpg
    lcdxnligcd74.jpg
    1ngy09un9tum.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I eat this apple cake for breakfast every day, and it is SO YUMMY! I bake it every day and eat it with a cup of chai latte (80kcal). the whole cake is just around 300calories. I make it using oats, apples, cinnamon, almond milk, 1 egg and some honey.

Recipe?
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Recipe?

I second that!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    cld7f3hsyhai.jpg

I know it looks pretty sad. LOL ! Jambalaya pasta with smoked sausage & shrimp with coleslaw.
  • mmatusevici1
    mmatusevici1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    kducky22 wrote: »

Recipe?

I second that!

Ingredients:

1 apple
    1 portion oats (I use 33 grams)
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    3/4 tsp cinnamon
    pinch of salt
    1 cup almond milk (or any milk you desire)
    1 egg
    1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
    1.5 tsp honey

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 275° F. Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
    Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on the bottom of the ceramic dish. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of the cinnamon and 1 tbsp of the honey. Bake 15 minutes, until the apples get soft.

Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, remaining cinnamon, and salt; stir together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining honey, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.

Remove the apples from the oven, then pour the oat mixture over the apples.

Pour the milk mixture over the oats, making sure to distribute the mixture as evenly as possible over the oats.

Bake the oatmeal for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oatmeal has set. Serve warm from the oven.

You can use banana with blueberries instead of the apples, and incorporate nuts and extra cinnamon. I baked the riped bananas first (just like the apples). It's FABULOUS! My husband is eating it for dessert right now with vanilla ice cream on top! lol
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm still new here -- I just got this app. I'm really wanting to lose weight and I'm a kind of mindless eater. I don't always realize what I'm eating and I'm trying to change that. I don't have a lot of money to spend so I can't go buy super expensive food. Does anyone have a place where I can find recipes for simple but good tasting food that doesn't contain a lot of calories? Thanks~

Pinterest! I love it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    kducky22 wrote: »

Recipe?

I second that!

Ingredients:

1 apple
    1 portion oats (I use 33 grams)
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    3/4 tsp cinnamon
    pinch of salt
    1 cup almond milk (or any milk you desire)
    1 egg
    1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
    1.5 tsp honey

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 275° F. Lightly spray a baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
    Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on the bottom of the ceramic dish. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of the cinnamon and 1 tbsp of the honey. Bake 15 minutes, until the apples get soft.

Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, remaining cinnamon, and salt; stir together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining honey, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.

Remove the apples from the oven, then pour the oat mixture over the apples.

Pour the milk mixture over the oats, making sure to distribute the mixture as evenly as possible over the oats.

Bake the oatmeal for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oatmeal has set. Serve warm from the oven.

You can use banana with blueberries instead of the apples, and incorporate nuts and extra cinnamon. I baked the riped bananas first (just like the apples). It's FABULOUS! My husband is eating it for dessert right now with vanilla ice cream on top! lol

Thank you!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Oyakodon! Chicken and egg rice bowl.
    mbmurkh7i2wt.jpg

Falafel sandwich!
    chkaz8hzi586.jpg

Mushroom Quesadilla!
    vzp2u7iac1lp.jpg

Breakfast scrambled eggs chickpeas with side salad and papaya!
    pry1amnfwj4l.jpg
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Boganella wrote: »
    Bears in a hot tub, Red velvet chocolate chip cookies, and Cheese spinach artichoke chicken with broccoli tots and mashed japanese sweet potatoes.

Ok, the bears in a hot tub is super cute!! Can I get the recipe for the broccoli/Japanese sweet tots?
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    More of a snack than a meal... ctuyeujs5se1.jpg

My home made post lifting snack/granola bar, I'm off work for a couple of months and bored out my mind so my food is getting weirdly shaped.