Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Halfway! Down 71.8 pounds!
I am halfway to my goal. I started out at 319 pounds, probably more than that before I weighed myself. I wore a size 28W/26W. I am now at 247 and wearing a size 16W. Not only have I lost 71.8 but I have also lost 22.75 inches from my body. I feel so much better. I can do more things now than I used to be able to do. All this success so far just makes me want to keep going to reach my goal! I lost most of the weight following a ketogenic diet.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.3K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 75 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 32 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 29 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions